“Meets all expectations”

Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Flint
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Quite impressed with the hotel - well maintained and friendly staff. Location is good with fast food joints within walking distance. Genesee Mall and Wal-Mart are within 5 miles and Birch Run Outlets are not far either. Room 217 is huge but without a view. Stay on the third floor which looks newly renovated.Beds are quite comfortable. Breakfast had a great variety and empty containers were being promptly refilled. Plenty parking spaces. Overall satisfied.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Joel B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

I'm thrilled that we were able to meet you expectations, we look forward to the oppurtunity to EXCEED them upon your next stay. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

kind regards - Joel Backmeier "AGM"

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel for the most part was an excellent stay for my family and I. The only complaint I would have is that the designated smoking area is right outside of the indoor pool entrance, so those people coming through bring the smell of smoke and sometimes even smoke into the pool area. I would definetly stay here again if I was just passing through, as far as the location goes there is not much in the area for things to do on a short time frame.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your recent review. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly the smoking area outside of the hotel.

It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options of more effectively keeping the smoke outside of the building.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stayed with a friend for the warrior dash in July we had a wonderful experience with this hotel the room was clean and the staff friendly. We greatly enjoyed ourselves and will be returning to do the warrior dash again next year

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write such a nice response. The Warrior Dash is such a fun event, I participate in it myself. Please be sure to extend us the "challenge" of trying to exceed your expectations with your next stay.

kind regards - Joel Backmeier "AGM"

Reviewed August 20, 2013

This hotel was centrally located and provided everything needed for a grate stay. I would recommend to anyone staying near Grand Blanc. Great breakfast, many good restaraunts nearby. Meeting rooms were neat and quiet, Lobby area was tidy with a big entrance for socializing.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your stay with us. We truly strive to be a top tier hotel and we strongly believe that our guest feedback is our greatest tool in trying to accomplish this task. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stayed at Grand Blanc/Flint Hampton Inn during the Back to the Bricks event in Flint. As always Hampton Inn exceeded my expectations. Room was great and breakfast was good. I've stayed at this hotel before and I'll be back again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Back To The Bricks is a great event in the Flint area and it allows the city to show off its true colors. We look forward to you staying with us again and the challenge of trying to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

From my experience, this is the best hotel in the immediate Flint area. It's clean, staff are very friendly, and breakfast is included in the rate. Location is convenient to Flint airport. Rooms are comfortable, clean, and include HBO.

1  Thank Stephen D
Joel B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for the kind words! Guest feedback is our number one form of advertising. We strive to be the best and input such as your helps inspire us to keep up the good work. I hope you will come see us again soon.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I was completely satisfied with this Hampton Inn stay. From check in to check out the service was super. My room was always clean and the continental breakfast was impressive. I also took advantage of the indoor pool, hot tub and exercise room. Great stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a moment to leave such a kind response. Its important that our guest give us feedback, good or bad. Guest feedback is something we take quite seriously here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Flint/Grand Blanc.

Kind regards - Joel Backmeier "AGM"

Also consider these accommodations in or near Flint
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Flint
Holiday Inn Flint
#5 of 17 in Flint
Baymont Inn & Suites Flint
Residence Inn Flint Grand Blanc
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc? Share your experiences!