WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Flint
michigan
“UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Not enough words in the English language to describe how great this property is. The General Manager picked me up at the airport, the individuals that maintain the rooms leave personalized notes, I got hugs from the staff upon departure! Didn't think that this type of service still existed in the world we live in today. There is truly a family feel at this property. The rooms are large, clean, and very tastefully designed. This place should be cloned. No, I am not being paid, bribed, or influenced in anyway regarding this review. I just speak the truth! I have had service in other hotels costing three times as much that comes no where near what I have experienced here. What a GEM!! Will continue to stay here without question!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joel B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
WOW! What a great review, responses like this truly bring joy to our entire staff. I agree with you that quality service shoudn't be hard to find, but all to often it is. Please contact me personally if there is anything we can do to be even better!

Kind regards - Joel Backmeier - AGM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Toronto. I read reviews and the hotel live up to all of them! It was decorated beautifully and the rooms were clean and bright. The hotel was easy to get to and there were lots of restaurants close by. Everyone was very helpful. The pool was nice and the work out room was beautiful! The breakfast area was huge and very nicely decorated. We forgot my daughters blanket.. And although they couldn't find it when we were driving through on the way home.. I called again.. And they are sending it to me!! It was by far the nicest hotel we stayed at on our vacation. Oh yeah! Breakfast was great too!!! :)

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank your for taking the time to leave such a nice review. I'm thrilled you had such a great stay! Please let us know at the end of the week if for some reason you haven't recieved your daughters blanket, contact me personally for any further help with the issue.

Kind regards - Joel Backmeier "AGM"
Rockton, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

The two things that you immediately notice about the Hampton Inn and Suites Flint/Grand Blanc are the cleanliness and the service-minded staff. We stayed over for a graduation for Baker College and enjoyed our stay very much. The hotel is easy to get to and is in a location that makes travel throughout Flint convenient. Our room was quiet. Staff members directed us to dining. Room service staff greeted and smiled. We were glad we chose this hotel.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room and we were on the 3rd floor away from the elevator. Very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking a moment to respond. Cleanliness is something we take a lot of pride in, guests should feel like they are coming home when they stay with us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make sure your stay is even better upon your next trip to our area.

Kind regards- Joel Backmeier "AGM"
Flint, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Cant say enough about our great stay here. The hotel was extremely clean, the staff friendly and anxious to please. The room included a large Jacuzzi Tub at a very afford rate. We will definitely return to this hotel again, it made a difficult trip stress free.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joel B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for such a kind hearted response. Its very rewarding to myself and staff to read such wonderful reviews from all of our guests. Reviews like yours are truly the reason we all come to work to do what we do. Feel free to contact me personally upon your next stay, I will gladly see to it that you are put into another whirlpool room.

Kind regards - Joel Backmeier "Assistant General Manager"
Houghton, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were so impressed with this Hampton Inn! The front desk staff was extremely helpful, juggling things in order to let us stay in the same room for 3 nights when we unexpectedly arrived a day earlier than our reservation (thanks Brandon!). Everyone, from the front desk to the cleaning staff to the people keeping the (very good) breakfast stocked were just so nice and friendly and did a great job. The pool and hot tub are clean but doesn't smell strongly of chlorine, there are nice comfy chairs and towels poolside. The workout area is top-notch with several treadmills and ellipticals, and they even provide earphones to use if you want to watch the tvs mounted on the machine. The workout room like everything else there positively sparkles. If I had to describe the place in one word it would be "clean," which is pretty much the most important thing in a hotel! :-)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Joel B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We strive to give each and every guests the experience that you described. Its guests like yourself that continue to motivate us to always be the best. I hope we have earned your future business and "we love having you here!".

Kind regards - Joel Backmeier "AGM"
Flint/ Grand Blanc, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have stayed at a variety of hotels from Holiday Inns, Comfort Inns etc. Hampton Inn was the best experience I have had. The room was quiet with great amenities. The staff was very helpful. The room was just awesome and there were so many local restaurants that were great too. It was a great trip.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to see how we are doing from the perspective of our guests. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything you would like to share about your experience with us here in Flint. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to the Flint area.

Kind regards - Joel Backmeier "Assistant General Manager"
Fredericksburg, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had to stay at the Flint Hampton Inn just one night while waiting a flight back to DCA. A friend dropped me off after a business conference as I had an early morning flight the next day. My room was comfortable and clean. I could adjust the air conditioning to be cold and it was cold. The hotel shuttle took me to the airport at 4:45 am the next morning and the shuttle driver was very personable. You don't often find that this early. Many times the shuttle does not even start that early. I appreciated that and would definitely stay here again. Note: they have pepsi products in the soda machines and do not carry Coke products in the pantry. You have to leave the property to buy a diet coke.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Evelyn P
Joel B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful review!! I'm sorry about the lack of Coke products, at times we keep a "secret stash" for wonderful guests such as yourself. Be sure to ask for me personally during your next stay and I will see to it you do not have to leave the property for an ice cold Coke.

Kind regards

Joel Backmeier - Assistant General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flint
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Baymont Inn & Suites Flint
Holiday Inn Flint
Holiday Inn Flint
#5 of 17 in Flint
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Residence Inn Flint Grand Blanc

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc? Share your experiences!