Baymont Inn & Suites Flat Rock
$101
$90
$87
Agoda.com
All reviewseggs and sausagevisiting familywould stay here againindoor poolbreakfast barclean roomsbagelskristenmicrowavehousekeeping
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for two nights. The room was small but still had some good amenities, such as accessible outlets for electronics. It was well lit. It was clean but it had some lingering smoke odor. The price is very reasonable. The breakfast was quite good too. It's located very near the Downriver Detroit area with close access to shopping and close to major freeways without freeway noise. Good value for the price.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Never let's us down. Every time my wife and I travel home this is our go to spot. Located just south of the city. Friendly staff, clean rooms, pool is maintained properly, and breakfast in the morning is adequate . Our dog is welcome. Can't go wrong staying here.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel last year. So, I booked it again expecting the same service and quality. This is a very good hotel, service was good, rooms are clean and a great rate. The only problem we had was they were paving the parking lot. After a 9 hour drive arriving at 10 PM, we were heard construction equipment outside our room at 6 AM. I know these things need to be performed, just wished I would have been warned. I still highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank larryw4405
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for work. I was here for the Super Bowl 8 years ago and liked it then and decided to stay again for a work trip. I must say, it was good. The room was clean. The tv worked. The AC worked well. Everything was good. And the girl at the desk was cute as a bonus. The price was right also. With taxes and fees, under $65 with the state employee rate. Pays to do state work. Onoy bad thing I can think of, the first room they put me in stunk of smoke, but with no hassle, they immediately moved me to another that was fine.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The staff was a saving grace I was kicked out of house by my family in December and I went to this hotel and the staff was wonderfully supported the blond hostess working the 11 oclock shift saved me so much that night. I will keep this hotel in mind when traveling around here agian. The rooms were good and clean and breakfast was good as well

• Stayed: December 2013