“Come for the drinks, not the food.”
Review of Dino's

Dino's
Ranked #25 of 98 Restaurants in Ferndale
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I think I had my best meals here when they first opened, but their quality has plummeted since and I don't come here anymore for the food, only drinks and to hang out. Time to get a new chef and focus back on quality.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My friends and I visit Dino's often. Usually for their Happy Hour. The food is much better than you would expect - being a bar. I have had everything from their salads to Chicken Chunks appetizer to burgers and it was all nice. Plus, they also have yummy desserts. (When was the last time you could say that about bar food:)
On weekend nights it can get really busy (standing room only) - so if you want to get a table, arrive early. (We usually try to get there by 6:30 p.m.)
In the evenings - they often have bands play or other activities (i.e. open mic nigh, karaoke).
They also have a nice size bar, if you prefer to sit there.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Had brunch at Dino's and had a great time. Was meeting a large group and they accommodated well and was patient while we waited for the whole party before ordering.
All the food looked great - I had the French toasted quesadilla. Very good ! Waitress was very nice- she gave us all separate checks which made things easy. Only unfortunate thing is parking. Had to feed the meter, but besides that- this was a nice meeting spot.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Dino's serves excellent quality food and terrific service. The menu is extensive with a separate menu for monthly specials. They service a great brunch with all items made to order and a great bottomless mimosa or bloody mary. They have a fun, eclectic crowd and joyous atmosphere with a wide age range. It is unique and delicious.

1  Thank Kimberly A
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Our group had a delicious Sunday brunch from Eggs Benedict (real Hollandaise sauce) to Monte Cristo Giganticus (turkey, ham, bacon and hash browns). All 12 members of our group thoroughly enjoyed their food. They have "bottomless" Mimosas and Bloody Marys for Sunday brunch, too. The crowd is younger and the atmosphere eclectic. Even though we were all older than the rest of the crowd, we had a great time and would all go back.