“Consistently Great Gourmet Fare in a Local Pub”
Review of Dino's

Dino's
Ranked #23 of 103 Restaurants in Ferndale
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Dino's serves excellent quality food and terrific service. The menu is extensive with a separate menu for monthly specials. They service a great brunch with all items made to order and a great bottomless mimosa or bloody mary. They have a fun, eclectic crowd and joyous atmosphere with a wide age range. It is unique and delicious.

1  Thank Kimberly A

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Our group had a delicious Sunday brunch from Eggs Benedict (real Hollandaise sauce) to Monte Cristo Giganticus (turkey, ham, bacon and hash browns). All 12 members of our group thoroughly enjoyed their food. They have "bottomless" Mimosas and Bloody Marys for Sunday brunch, too. The crowd is younger and the atmosphere eclectic. Even though we were all older than the rest of the crowd, we had a great time and would all go back.

Reviewed July 8, 2009

I usually go during the day and take advantage of their $5 appetizer menu and $2 beer that lasts all afternoon. I can proudly say i've ordered almost everything on the menu and I LOVE the food. This is the coolest place on Woodward and every night they have a different theme. A band one night, karaoke the other. They even have a poker night and a Detroit Filb Club night! I just moved to Ferndale and I love how I can walk to this place. Everybody that comes to visit me I usually bring to dino's because the menu is diverse enough to satisfy all tastes (burgers, pasta, wraps, ribs, sandwiches, etc.)

Also, I met thee "Dino" last time I was there. What a nice guy!

1  Thank internjeff
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 24, 2008

Very very good food...love the ever changing specials and like the atmosphere. food is not on the cheap side but it's better quality so you get what you pay for here!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Ferndale, Michigan
Reviewed March 14, 2008

Dino's is a great all-round place. My favorite though is breakfast...all you drink mimosa's and blood mary's on the weekends.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook