“Nice place for a cool breakfast”
Review of Toast

Toast
Ranked #9 of 114 Restaurants in Ferndale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 16, 2018

I have been a couple of times and the food has been great each time. Toasters all over the walls and nice art to change up the style from the typical diner. Very small dining area so if you have more than two people you might be waiting over an hour on the weekends. There is a patio so when its nice out there are more tables. A little pricey for breakfast but normal for the hot spots in the metro Detroit area.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Before Toast, this place was called Delia’s. It was a family owned breakfast and lunch dinner-very friendly w/ great diner food. Now, Toast has moved in. Renovations and a new upgraded, unique menu was brought into this tiny place. I had there beef with goat cheese omelette which was incredibly delicious!

During the summer months they open the garden for outside seating.

Well worth going to. Prices were fair.

1  Thank Smcnraymond
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

The place is pretty cool with all the decorations of toasters from the past. The graffiti is on the building is pretty cool as well. The food is average. I had the benny with bacon and a homemade biscuit. It wasnt terrible. It was average. I dont think i would get it again.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I have been to both this location and the Bham and I am never been that impressed. I have had their Belgian waffles, Key west French toast and veggie burrito. I have never understood why my friends think this place is so good, it's decent but never worth the wait, ever. I will never wait in line outside for this place. I had a date take me to the Bham One for my birthday and I recall being so crushed that he chose such a sub-par but pricey place for my birthday celebration, all because he was told it was something special by some palate challenged idiot that didn't know better. I go to this place begrudgingly because I am with a crowd and I try to be somewhat accommodating. I prefer brunch at the Whistle Stop or at the Fly Trap 100 times better than this place any day of the week. Don't believe the hype with this place.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

A return to Toast was worth the effort. The "effort" being finding a nearby parking spot and waiting for a table. This place is very popular and for good reason. It has remained one of the top local breakfast/brunch spots. The omelets are legendary. The Bloody Marys have a ton of garbage on top and they even have a great maurice salad, which I tried on this visit. Lots of protein and a very good dressing. Fans of the old J.L. Hudson's salad would appreciate a warm popover...but this is a very good remake. Toast adds a sample of their shaved prosciutto on top. Yum!