“Great hole-in-the-wall Restaurant for cheap”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Garden Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #46 of 116 Restaurants in Ferndale
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed March 20, 2017

This restaurant is perfect for a quick, inexpensive lunch. The food is really yummy and their lunch specials are perfect. (about $6 for a full lunch).

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed January 16, 2017

Quiet place and friendly staff. Won Ton soup was great.food came very fast. I will definitly go there again

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 28, 2016

Our usual go to place in Ferndale for Thai was closed on Monday night. Funny because it open for lunch. So we needed another spot and found this hidden gem on the other side of the tracks. Great vegetarian choices. My wife loved the Pad See Yeau curry as well as the Green Curry with eggplant. Both ordered with fried tofu and mild plus. We usually order medium but mild plus was plenty spicy. Lots of crisp fresh veggies and the tofu was also very fresh. Additionally, they made us Fresh rolls with tofu. It came with a very good peanut sauce. I would highly recommend this little hidden gem for all of your Thai food desires. We will definitely be going back soon.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 29, 2015

Although they do seating, like many patrons I do carry-out; the food is fresh, tasty, levels of spice can be adjusted from American Mild to Authentic Burn-Out-The-Larynx. Good selection, including good seafood, vegetarian, as well as chicken & meat dishes. The squid is tender -- an accomplishment since a lot of squid is rubbery and requires vigorous chewing. I can (and do) walk to this place when the grocery supply in the house is low and I want something good to eat.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Not the best Thai I've ever had, but it is tasty and always hot when we pick it up. We eat here about twice a month. Good for the price.