“Eastern European Extravaganza”

Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This funky place offers very good food at a very reasonable price. The Odessa Plate, potato pierogi, kapusta, and kielbasa was tasty and abundant. The cream of mushroom soup was unfrikkin believable. Just like my babsia use to make. The establishment is small and can get crowded. Get there early. 5:30 for dinner and you will have to wait. Wait staff is very attentive. Menu offers many other non-Polish items.

1  Thank darwoj
There are newer reviews for Christine's Cuisine

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I went here one Saturday night upon the recommendation of a friend. It is a small place with an eclectic vibe- which we liked. We also noticed they you bring your own wine which we liked as well. Now onto the food and our "mixed feelings". I ordered the polish plate which was huge and very good. My husband ordered a special which was listed as filet mignon. As I took a bite of his dish the flavor struck me as funny. Having married an avid hunter I knew the flavor...it tasted like venison. Trying to be polite, I kept my thoughts to myself. But as my husband ate more of the dish he too began to comment that he thought the dish tasted like venison. And then we heard the couple next to us discussing the same thing. My concern here is that if this dish in fact was venison then it should have been listed as that and not as filet mignon!

2  Thank Sbyrd32412
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Located in a small strip mall, a teeny restaurant sits. This is Christine's Cuisine. An eclectic menu of items carefully prepared by the kitchen. Rachel Ray had previously reviewed this as being primarily "eastern European food". It's everything under the sun!!!! Go early if you plan on a weekend meal, the line forms quickly. Our party was pleased with each and every item and had enough for lunch the next day. The tastes and seasonings and all dishes were DELICIOUS.
The service is quick, but no pressure to leave. We're going back!!! See you in line. Enjoy.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great little place that serves comfort food. I lived in Ferndale for a couple years and this was a frequent dinner place for us.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The food was great and so was the service. They were very busy when we went and the kitchen ran out of beef but I take that as a good thing. We will definitely eat there again.