“LOVE it!!”
Review of Treat Dreams

Treat Dreams
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Ferndale
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We hosted a kid's birthday party here. They have a variety of fresh delicious flavors (not stuff they purchase from someone else). Vegan choices & gluten free choices, as well.

Our son was able to create his own flavor (for an additional charge) and he was thrilled! They have an area toward the back that is fairly private and big enough for 15-20 kids.....maybe more if they move furniture.

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for dessert on an early Friday evening and found the place not too crowded. I can say, we thoroughly enjoyed the ice cream we tried. We even bought a few pints for home!
The Mexican chocolate was spicy and dark cocoa flavored. The smokey chocolate was delicious too. My companion got two scoops. I enjoyed the avocado chocolate chip with house made warm vanilla brown butter sauce. That sauce was a standout!
We will be back as the weather gets warmer.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stopped for ice cream here after a dinner at One-Eyed Betty's. We picked this place based upon reviews we saw online. This place does not have a huge selection of flavors, but they are unique. The other thing they have that is a plus is that they do 1/2 scoops which allows you to try more than one flavor. I had the salted caramel and salted butterscotch. It was good, but not outstanding. We have had better ice cream at other places. The pricing is reasonable, but we would not go out of our way to return.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Very unique ice cream flavors offered. Good cake pops. Average service. Very popular place for families with kids. The ice creams are interesting but I wouldn't go out of my way to go here.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is not your average ice cream stand. It is above average in every way. Made on site, the owners eat, sleep and breathe ice cream. They care about quality, the servings are more than generous and they are very involved in the community. I love everything about Treat Dreams. Try the salted caramel or go adventurous and try one of their special combinations. Yummy!