“Hilarious improvisational comedy for an adult night out”

Go Comedy! Improv Theater
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I've been to GO Comedy multiple times, usually on Friday or Saturday nights when they do a "Who's Line Is It Anyway" style improv game show that has you cheering for your favorite team of improvisers, but they have a variety of shows nightly Wed-Sun. They have a good website that lists what's going on.
I like that every show is different since they use audience suggestions to base their scenes, yet they never pick on anyone in the audience. Note: Sometimes the late shows get kind of 'raw' so I wouldn't recommend bringing kids under 16.
It's pretty easy to find and walkable from many restaurants at 9 mile and Woodward. They have a full bar with a small seating area and really friendly bartenders (and a cool drink menu). In fact all the staff I've encountered at GO have been very nice and are clearly dedicated to improv comedy and wanting their customers to enjoy their experience.
I've been to GO with a group of friends and also as a fun date night that's something different from a movie - and a lot more fun. They have some serious talent there and I have gone home with my gut hurting from laughing so hard. I highly recommend checking it out.

1  Thank KikisDeliveryService