“Fun environment”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Definitely liked the place. It was packed on a Sunday at 3 pm, but we were able to get a spot at the bar within 5 minutes. Pork belly sandwich and scotch eggs were great. Shirmp po boy, not so much. Our bartender was pretty bad as well, forgot silverware, my boyfriend's beer, maybe, etc. After asking the second time for each she got them though. Would defnitely return, had a good time. Lots of beers on tap. I had the hard cider (not a beer fan). They were out of the one I wanted, but the bartender was more than happy to let me try samples.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We visited this fun, casual restarant for a Saturday lunch and the service was great as well as the food. My husband thought the onion rings were the best he had ever had. I loved the portobella burger and hand cut fries. We will return, but next time split a sandwich as there portions are so generous.

2  Thank LAFoodandTravelBuffs
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Heard how great their burgers were. I must of went on an off day as they were not that special. Service was good

1  Thank Badblaz383
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We went to One-Eyed Betty's for dinner last Friday night. We found seats at the bar and ate dinner there. If you like beer this is a great place to go. They have a lot of choices, almost too many. They also have ciders for people who do not favor beer. I was surprised my fiance had one and enjoyed it. We shared the watermelon salad. It was exceptional and unique. My fiance had the steak sandwich, while I had the steak frites. They were both very tasty. Overall, we enjoyed the meal and would return.

1  Thank Scott T
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Tried this based on their participation in the SkyMiles Dining program. The menu looked pretty good, so I called in a carry out order. The first sign of trouble was that the menu on their website didn't reflect changes made over three weeks ago (according to the employee I talked to on the phone). My wife wanted the braised short ribs, which they no longer carried. They asked if she wanted BBQ ribs instead, but failed to mention that they were spicy. If they were for me, that would've been great, but she couldn't eat much. The fries that she got and the onion rings that I got were all soggy and not appetizing. I ordered the pork belly sandiwch, and while the meat itself was pretty good, it barely filled 2/3 of the bun it was on. The Sweaty Betty sausage appetizer was pretty decent, but overall I expected far greater things for the price and the fact that they're in Ferndale. Probably won't be going back anytime soon.