“Lots of fun!”

Painting with a Twist
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have absolutely no artistic talent but my painting turned out better than I expected.

A few minor complaints: the instructor went a bit fast at times and they could put a lot of people in a small space. It would be better if you could spread out a bit more.

But overall it was fun and I would go again.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We planned an afternoon out for 22 ladies. We brought wine and snacks. There were a lot of very nervous "artists" before we began. Everyone of us had a fabulous time and many are already planning return trips. Nerves melted away instantly with the help of Wendy (our instructor). Absolutely recommend it as any type of event for a small or large group. Been to several of the family days also and the kids have a great time as well. Best to be at age that they can sit still for a while...little ones got distracted easily so I didn't feel it was worth the money for them to attend. Don't be intimidated! Everyone can do this!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I was very skeptical about painting with a twist, however a coworker suggested a girls night and it was a blast!!! I am very glad I took my initial class at Farmington Hills, because I wasn't so fond of the instructor at the Ferndale location. I thought she was incredibly rude and had that been my first experience I would likely not have gone back. Maybe she was having a bad day, however definitely not good for business.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had heard really good things about Painting with a Twist, but I was hesitant because I am not the best artist. I checked out the website and all the pictures other people had painted looked good, so I figured they must have really good instructors. On the night we went, the theme was Midnight on Bourbon St., which was perfect since I had just gotten back from New Orleans a couple months ago. Our instructor, Wendy, was really helpful and kept us from trying to be too perfect. They provided all the materials, including wine openers and cups for our wine and champagne we brought. And best of all, they cleaned up after us! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to do something different!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 18, 2012

My fiance took me on a date and did not let me know where we were going. I would have put up a fuss because I do stick people only! We painted a pic of a couple walking in an Italian court yard. It hangs in my dental office. We later took the entire dental team of Tally Dental Excellence and painted a Christmas wreath. Wow they were great! I love this place and would recommend that the ladies kidnap their man take them painting and have a blast. Paul Tally

1  Thank Paul T