“Great Atmosphere”
Review of Detroit Fleat

Detroit Fleat
Ranked #32 of 103 Restaurants in Ferndale
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After deciding we wanted to have a casual, but fun dinner, my husband & I tried Detroit Fleat for the first time. We were greeted by our server and ordered a drink where she also explained the concept. There is a limited, but interesting and good menu that you are able to place with your server. You can also go to one of the food trucks that are on site. We placed an order for fried avocado tacos and Parmesan fries with our server and also placed and order with the Pita truck. Both options were delicious!! Our server was very attentive! The place was full and had many types of groups, couples, and families. The place is pet friendly as well. We will definitely return!!

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Quite a cool place, although cocktails need some work. Friendly staff, great live music and dog friendly garden. Local to me so will be calling in again.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Maybe I’m just not hip enough to want to have to go outside to get food from every day food trucks and then bring it back in. I don’t think that’s particularly unique or cool. This is especially true when it’s raining or bitterly cold outside. I would rather not have to go outside to get my food. Admittedly you can order food from the house menu. However the selection seems particularly limited.

If the food trucks were high end or otherwise kind of exotic food trucks then I would be much more inclined to go out there. However when we’re talking about mac & cheese and tacos I just can’t rationalize why I would want to come here again

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

Got here late and wish we had been here earlier. Excellent live music which only lasted until 11 after an 8:00 start. Beer was cold. Lively atmosphere. For me the menu was limited but I have no previous experience to go on. Would have liked to visit during warmer weather. Would return.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Very convenient, located a bike ride away from our house. 4-5 food trucks located outside with a very nice beer garden. Fleat also serves their own food. It’s a small shareable type menu. The servers will find you whether inside or out. The sliders weren’t bad and the Salt & Vinegar fries were pretty tasty. Friendly staff.