“Changed my Opinion”
Review of Otus Supply

Otus Supply
Ranked #9 of 115 Restaurants in Ferndale
Description: New American restaurant serving shareable plates and a wide selection of curated drinks. Music venue featuring bluegrass, folk, Americana, and blues. Private events available.
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

I had dinner here during their “soft”opening and wasn’t impressed with the food. This time was different.
We started with pizza and ended with halibut...both were amazing. Glazed carrots, a sour kraut pancake and lobster salsa completed the meal. Unusual dishes with great flavor. I almost ordered the halibut to go for the next day!
The restaurant is beautiful and there is a parking lot. I thought the prices were reasonable, about $35 per person with 1 drink.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

This was this our first time at this venue. Very intimate. Great place to see live music. The bar staff was very accommodating and helped me create a drink from their unique line of homemade sodas. We didn’t get a chance to eat here but I guarantee we’ll be back!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

The food is sensational. The service is good too. It is slightly expensive and worth every penny. It's one of the more interesting restaurants in metro Detroit. It's better to go with two or four people. It's not the kind of place that is set up for large groups.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Really delicious, imaginative and unique food. Best zucchini and cucumber sauce I’ve ever had. Bread and butter to die for. I also loved all the green garnishes - so fresh. My only suggestion would be to add couple of classic dishes like burger, wings etc. One of my friends within the dinner party is gluten free and not big on vegetables, he had a bit of hard time making a selection. Oh, and beautiful “reclaimed” decor, keeps your eyes happy. Overall, 5 stars.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

We dined for my girlfriend's birthday and where blown away by how good it was. We compared it to one of our favorite restaurants Mabel Gray. The food was great and the drinks weren't over priced which is typical for this area now. All small plates, but it is good.

Date of visit: July 2018