“Delicious”

Ranked #1 of 116 Restaurants in Ferndale
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Delicious Middle Eastern Fair. Conveniently located on Woodward just south of 9 Mile in Ferndale. In the summer the real estate expands to include an outdoor patio. Be prepared for a wait, as many flock to this dining establishment.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank ginaleon37

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Met friends friends for dinner who recommended Anita's. It was a wonderful meal, we ate out on the porch, and drank and ate all evening. The staff was careful to give us our space and yet check in to see of we needed anything,

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2018

I was hesitate about coming here because I didn't think I liked mediterranean food. The salad was probably the freshest I've ever had in a restaurant. I had chicken shawarma that had a fabulous flavor. I'm not a humus fan so I substituted grilled vegetable. Plenty to eat and the service is fast and very friendly.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 23, 2018

Food is good and the service is friendly. We had a party of 8 and they seated us well. Place is fairly cozy, although we sat on the covered patio which was fine and heated. There's tv screens which is a negative in my mind. We had several dishes and people were happy but I would not say this food is anything unusual - it's good quality but fairly standard and not unlike what you'll get at most restaurants of this cuisine. Would go again but would not go out of my way to go there. It's good for gluten free / celiac diet. Would recommend for that.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

Out to lunch with friends and couldn't have
picked a better place than Anita's Kitchen
Service was impeccable thanks to Carina(thanks Carina)
Made sure we were taken care of, giving us time to wait for another friend and deciding, from the HUGE menu, what we wanted.
Started off with Hummus and Falafel.
Oh so good!!!
Also pictured below is my Arabian Pita Pizza.
1 friend had the Zaatar Pita Pizza.
Next is the Chicken Shwarma Salad.
As friends do, We all shared. So I was able to taste all the marvelous dishes and really have a hard time choosing a favorite. Everything was THAT GOOD.
So if you're in Ferndale, Michigan, give this place a try. I guarantee, you will NOT be disappointed

Date of visit: November 2018