“Excellant Hotel”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Fenton
Reviewed February 15, 2007

Booked the hotel room for the February 9th weekend online. Check in was fast and easy and the front desk staff was very pleasant. The room was very clean and the beds very comfortable. Location was great, plenty of resteraunts to choose from. Would definately recommend and would stay there again!

Stayed: February 2007
1  Thank TravelerNorthwestOH

Reviewed May 10, 2005

We found this hotel was very clean. It was easy to find. The pool and breakfast area was excellent. The thing that impressed us the most was the staff. They were so welcoming, and thoughtful. We had guest with us from Ohio, and were very proud that the hotel had chosen the best people to represent the kindness of the people of Michigan. I travel with my own pillow. I was in a hurry to get to a meeting and left it behind. Seven hours later, I returned and sure enough they had it behind the counter for me.
I've traveled for business for years and needless to say, I've lost a few expensive pillows. Because of the dishonest staff at some three and four star hotels and resorts. I will always stay at and recomend this hotel. It gets an A++ from me.

• Stayed: April 2005, traveled on business
4  Thank juice-girl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fenton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton
Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
#1 of 4 in Grand Blanc
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Blanc
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn & Suites

Address: 17800 Silver Pkwy, Fenton, MI 48430-3429 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Fenton)
Location: United States > Michigan > Fenton
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Fenton
Price Range: $78 - $120 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Fenton Hotel Fenton