“Worst resturant ever” 1 of 5 bubbles

Lucky's Steak House
Ranked #7 of 81 Restaurants in Fenton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Holt
“Worst resturant ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went there Sunday evening for dinner. There were four of us. The waiter acted like he was on a mission to get us in and out in less time than going to burger king. The food was horrible and took forever. Prime rib was ordered medium and came cooked well done and cold. Strip steak was raw and cold. salmon on the salad was cold and the lettuce was wilty and hot. My son's shrimp scampi was so cold the butter had already congealed. But his mac and cheese was hot. The waiter never came back. Never checked on the order. The salads were gross and hot. Worse place we have ever been will never ever go back.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank SimbaFamily

“Would return”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

when here with my family when I was visiting Michigan.Seems my brother and his family come here often .after eating dinner here I can see why they return .great steaks and shrimp was great also.

1 Thank pinstryper
Detroit, Michigan
“Good value for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

My parents and I went for lunch this past week. The restaurant was less busy than at dinner time. I was impressed with the portion size and reduction in price from the dinner menu. My chicken Marsala was good but appetizer chicken tortilla soup was bland. Service was excellent. will be back.

1 Thank Travelguymichigan
Flushing, Michigan, United States
“Not all Lucky's are the same”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have been going to Lucky's for years in Davison and NEVER had a bad meal, we decided to try the one in Fenton for our daughters birthday, there were 13 of us, from the minute we walked in (a Sunday evening around 7:30) we were treated rudely by the front desk, young girls (3 of them) standing around the Hostess stand and all were rude, food was fair but not nearly as good as the one in Davison...they definitely need help in customer service!

1 Thank Debbie U
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Great Steak !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

First time to Lucky's wont be the last ! Came in on a Friday evening, crowded, but sat right away. The waitress quickly took our drink order, and shortly returned with drinks and a loaf of fantastic bread. After we devoured the bread our salads arrived, I know salad but even these were great.
My steak then arrived, cooked perfectly, it was awesome. The perfect blend of texture and taste. Just what I was looking for. The baked potatoe was huge. I was stuffed by the end of the meal.
Will absolutely recommend as a place to go.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MichiganBoots

Been to Lucky's Steak House? Share your experiences!