“We had a good time and the food was great.”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #56 of 82 Restaurants in Fenton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 29, 2012

the service and food was great as always. You have to love the sports bar atmosphere, definately not a place for a quiet dinner.

1  Thank bigodiddy

Reviewed August 29, 2012

On a recent trip to Fenton we decided to have lunch at BWW. They have the standard BWW menu. Excellent choice of wings. We had the wings plus fried pickles, potato skins and drinks. We enjoyed our luncheon meal.This restaurant was much improved from a visit we had a year ago. This time we had a very good meal with good service.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I love the wings, however I hate having to yell for my friends to be able to hear me. We use to go every Tuesday, now we just buy the sauce and make our own. It is too bad too, I really like the wings much better than what we make at home.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

I guess I was hoping for a little more from this place but it's your typical sports bar with uninteresting memorabilia on the walls. The food was average, food service bar food with little imagination and less than average prep. Pretty popular with the local crowd when it comes to a bar at game time.

Reviewed August 30, 2011

We were glad we visited the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant while staying in Fenton. The food was very well priced , the portions were large, and the meals were very tasty. We had 3 wing varities plus fried pickles, potatoes and vegetables. All items were very good. Service was friendly & casual . Our waiter, Joel, was very helpful. It seemed a little quiet at lunchtime at this particular restaurant compared to other BWW restaurants we frequent?

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!