“menu”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Tons of food, alot of options and margaritas are great. Clean food from menus and it would be better

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Food was good and served in giant portions! Saturday night was very busy...family called ahead one hour for seating for a party of 13. Upon arrival, we were told we still had another hour before the table would be ready. Service was friendly but rushed and the atmosphere was extremely crowded.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I like everything about this place!! I have not had one bad experience at this place ever! On;y problem is, they are so awesome that they are frequently packed so if you go for dinner, go early.. Even in the middle of the week!!
The food is great and the staff is great as well. I can't really think of one bad thing to say about this place at all. I love going here to eat, the portions are huge. i could go on and on.. Trust me, Go.. You will thank me!

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Shrimp and Fish tacos are my recommended choice here. Of course their coconut shrimp rocks as well.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Best Mexican Restaurant in our area. Try the outrageous chimichunga - it is wonderful and big enough for three meals for me!

Been to Sagebrush Cantina? Share your experiences!