“Love the breadsticks!”
Review of The Fenton House

The Fenton House
Ranked #12 of 82 Restaurants in Fenton
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The pizza is very good here along with the bread sticks that you must try! The minestrone soup is awesome and the baked chicken. We normally get take-out from Fenton House and it also is great for family parties. The only thing we have gotten here that we didn't care for was the lasagna. The sauce was very sweet. Overall very good food though!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The bread sticks I've been craving ever sense the Nickelodeon restaurant sold, The cream cheese dip good but needed onion and more garlic. Tim had the Angus burger, fries and salad and enjoyed them all. I ordered the ravioli dinner that tasted like they were filled with paste and no exaggeration at least a pound of shredded cheese melted on top that I pushed aside (can't fix bad ravioli by burying it) the salads were fresh and We can't wait to try their pizza and Greek salad. Staff full of smiles!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great service, pizza is great, bread sticks are really good, love the garlic butter dip. Large menu, haven't ordered anything I didn't like. French Onion soup good too. Good for families too, can't wait to eat outside at there new outside eating area.

1  Thank jshayden
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I live in Fenton and have eaten here on a couple of occasions. The service is okay, at best, and the food isn't spectacular. None of our experiences have been great. There was one instance (the first time we visited) where I ordered some chicken nachos and my wife ordered pasta. The sauce on the pasta was NOT tasty (and we had heard great reviews) and the nachos were just tortilla chips, melted cheese (that was allowed to harden into a glue like state) and some chicken spread on top. I tried to tough through the nachos, but couldn't even chew the cheese. We ended up sending everything back and asking for a credit on our bill. The manager tried to justify it by saying "everyone raves about our sauce" and even brought out another pasta plate with a different sauce. It was equally as horrible. The worst thing is, the manager credited our bills for the entrees (which we didn't eat because they were horrible, especially the nachos, there was no excuse for them) but still made us pay for the breadsticks. Just thought it was bad business.

I will admit though. That their breadsticks are AMAZING. We actually will order pizza from another establishment and walk in to get a bag of breadsticks to go with it. They are that good! About $3 for a bag an you just walk in there and ask for one. They also have a party room, game room, and have recently added an outdoor patio, which is very appealing. The physical look of the place is nice. However, I never feel like the food or service is up to par!

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Very nice restaurant with a friendly and helpful staff. The menu is great from pizza and pasta to bar-b-que ribs and chicken to huge sandwiches. One person in our party ordered a soup and half Club sandwich and when it came I thought the half sandwich was larger than some places whole sandwich. The calazone was equally large. I split the rib & pasta dinner for two with my wife and the portion size was large but the right size all in all. The restaurant also had a large video game room which we didn't use but could see and not hear (which is a large plus). If you are in Fenton, MI with a family or on a date you will not be disappointed.

Been to The Fenton House? Share your experiences!