Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great company that really takes safety into consideration.

Reviewed May 8, 2018
KyleU38
via mobile
Awesome Family Adventure

Reviewed September 10, 2017
Joel S
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

The weather plays a HUGE role in the way that this company runs, you have to understand that if your flight is cancelled it is because of the weather. We had a group of 10 flying so it took us a few times to reschedule due to our busy schedules and due to weather cancels. The pilots are thinking of your safety when a flight is cancelled because of weather. So you have to be very patient WITH THE WEATHER! The pilots want to be flying all the time, but they care about the passengers safety first.

It's a great company to go through if you are looking for a ride. They are professional, knowledgeable, and they clearly love what they do. I would highly recommend this company to others, just because of the staff and the experience as a whole.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

My wife surprised me with this request. So I booked a flight for our family. I took several weeks to get the proper weather conditions. This was a little frustrating, but safety is paramount. Once we had the go ahead, the experience was great. The inflating the balloons, take off and the flight in general was awesome, we were able to reach an altitude of around 1000 feet, spectacular. I felt like the flight was short, but it was about an hour and a half. Very cool experience the entire family enjoyed

Reviewed November 8, 2016

The good: Easy to book a morning or night flight. Phone people are friendly.
The great: The ride itself. So peaceful. So high! Our captain was great. They only fly if the conditions are excellent. Warning, wear a cap if you are tall. It gets hot by the fire.
The good/bad: Because they only fly in great conditions, our flight was cancelled 7 times before we finally got to go. You call in (or they call you) 1-2 hours prior to flight time to find out if the flight is going. In our case, it meant having a baby sitter booked. So we paid for a babysitter 7 times before finally going on our 8th try. The people we rode with went on their 1st try. Not really a downgrade when you consider we'd rather be safe, but understand if you are planning a first date or anniversary surprise, you should have a backup plan.

Overall, 5 stars. It is very well done. People are friendly, you are safe, and it's not near as scary as you would think. Worth doing once for sure.

Reviewed March 8, 2016

If you have a bucket list, you have got to try this, soooo much fun for all. So safe and the lake experience I'd crazy!

1  Thank Debbie D
Reviewed December 1, 2015

Excellent .Enjoyed will go again. Very good service. Top rated off things to on your bucked list. Piolet was professional and very informative.

1  Thank Larry N