“Premium Cupcakes”

Dining options: Seating
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Premium Cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I can't say enough nice things about Round Town Cupcakes. They catered my bridal shower, wedding and a number of events and parties I have hosted in the past. You get so much more than what you pay for. They make premium cupcakes and sell them at a ridiculously affordable price. The richest, most moist, delicious and creative flavorings make Round Town Cupcakes my go-to place for cupcakes! Their new store in Fenton is awesome too! So glad they have a storefront now. The space is great, unique and has a lot of character. No doubt that whenever I have a party I will be using Round Town Cupcakes for the dessert!

• Visited July 2013

Flint
“The best cupcakes I've had in Michigan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have visited Round Town Cupcakes six times since they opened in Fenton and plan to be there often! The employees are always so friendly and willing to help you out if you have any questions.

The cupcakes are HUGE! You can definitely tell they make everything from scratch. They could be split but are too good to share! I was shocked at how inexpensive they were. Much cheaper than any other cupcake bakery I've visited. Here are my favorites:

-Peanut Butter Cup (hands down, THE best cupcake)
-Lava Fudge (fudge in the middle. Yum!)
-Red Velvet (I haven't had a better red velvet. It was so moist. It melted in your mouth)
-Very Vanilla (there is vanilla bean in the frosting)
-Snickerdoodle (tastes like the cookie)
-Chocolate Dream (rich chocolate goodness with fudge in the middle)

They have certain flavors everyday and a selection of special flavors that they rotate through the week. I honestly can't say too many good things about this place. The place is really cool inside. Sleek and modern against exposed brick walls. Definitely go check them out. You won't be disappointed!!

• Visited July 2013
Swartz Creek, Michigan
“Great frosting, cake is okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

We tried about 5 different flavors with my favorite being the Chocolate Birthday cake. The frosting is really good, but the cake is pretty standard. Wouldn't know the difference between this and cake out of a box. Seems like they would have filling of some sort. The White Chocolate Raspberry was good but way too sweet. Two people shared this one and could not eat it all due to the sugar content. I would go back if I was walking by, but probably won't make a special trip.

Visited July 2013