Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton
Courtyard
$99
$96
Agoda.com
All reviewsyogurthome depotfront desklive locallysuite roombuffalo wild wingssmall poolclass reunionreserved roomsenglish muffinsvery nice staythe breakfast areashopping and restaurantsstayed one nightbeds were very comfortableclean hotelwould stay here again
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We spend the past weekend in Fenton for a class reunion. The hotel was arranged by the reunion committee, what a pleasant surprise. The hotel seemed newly remodeled, nice decor, & a comfortable room.

The breakfast and breakfast area was great. The room was large with lots of tables and seating. Nice hot breakfast, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, cereal, waffles, muffins, English muffins, toast and several kinds of bagels. Also several varieties of yogurt, fresh fruit and fruit cups. Several types of coffees, variety of teas and juices. Great free breakfast.

Only one complaint, the bed pillows were small, there were many on the bed but they were smaller and squarer than usual bed pillows. Luckily, we anticipated this problem and brought our own from home since we were driving and had room.

Overall, a nice place that I would recommend.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Each year we go to Michigan to do back to school shopping. This year we found that a lot of hotels were very high in price so we did some looking around and found this Fairfield Inn in Fenton. This property is two years old and was worth the few minutes extra drive to get there. The staff were helpful and very pleasant and the rooms were comfy and clean. This hotel is just off of hwy 23 which is also the hwy 75 so if you are going to Birch Run you just stay on the same highway .... very easy. This location also offers a hot breakfast at no charge .... meaning scrambled eggs, sausage, toast, bagels etc, which is a nice added bonus.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stayed here on Saturday August 17, checked in at 4:30pm while attending my 25 Year High School Reunion that was taking place in Linden. I had originally booked a King Suite room, but was called by Management a few days prior and asked if I'd be willing to change my room to a Double Queen Room because their system had over booked the King Suites. I was going to be traveling alone and with a nice discount offered was more than happy to help them out by taking the Double Queen room.

The area has a Buffalo Wild Wings, a Coney Island restaurant and some other eating places very close to the hotel as well as a Shell Gas Station with Party Store inside within walking distance.

For those of us who stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites across the country this property will have the familiar feel and quality of the Fairfield Brand with same color schemes and room design. This is a good thing, because what you get is a clean, fresh, and comfy stay. They do have a Free Breakfast that on the weekends goes from 7am-9:30am.

I was greeted promptly when I arrived and the person at the Desk (I'm sorry I didn't catch your name) was extremely polite and friendly and even helped me with mapquest directions to the Banquet Hall I had to go to. I was given my room key and proceeded to my room.

I opened the door and looked into a very clean room with 2 queen beds. To my right was the ample sized bathroom with marble counter, one sink where there was a coffee maker, complimentary soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion. Ample towels and wash cloths were stocked in there.

In the main room there was no microwave or fridge but in the closet by the beds they had an ironing board and iron along with hangers. There were plenty of outlets in the room for me to plug in my cell phone charger and tablet charger. There was a comfy chair to sit in next to the bed as well as the standard desk and chair. There was an air unit in the room that you could set the temperature for and had climate control. There is a 30" Flat Panel TV with Regular and HD channels.

The best part of the room is the bed. Wow, what a comfy bed with nice sheets and plenty of pillows. I had one of the best sleep sessions at a hotel ( Might have been the Vodka I drank at the Reunion :P ) that I've had in a long time. I normally like clock work wake up at around 7-7:30 am but I woke up at 9:15 and was shocked I slept that late. I was mildly upset as I missed breakfast that ended at 9:30am but was very happy that I got a lot of rest.

The shower was clean, the water pressure was great, and the water was nice and hot. I really hate hotels that have weak water pressure and you have to wait for hot water, this was not the case here.

Check out was a breeze. I love the Fairfield brand, and will definitely stay at this property again if I am in the area and need a nice hotel.

Thanks Fenton for a nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had a king room that was very nice and clean. The hotel overall was quiet and had nice amenities. We were only there for one night to attend a wedding in Holly but were we quite happy with this hotel. It was very easy access from US-23. We may go back to the area again for golfing and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The Fairfield is a good choice if you need to be in Fenton. The location was not ideal for us - it was about 20 minutes from I-75.

The hotel seems new and modern. The room was a good size. Had comfortable beds. Indoor corridors. Small indoor pool.

Breakfast was typical Fairfield.

Plenty of shopping and dining options nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Amari M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Hello Valued Guest

We appreciate you taking the time out to comment on your stay. As the Property Manager, it's always good to know that we were able to accommodate your lodging needs. We look forward to your next visit!