“Do not bother.”

Cuisines: Spanish
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not bother.”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

This service was terrible the food came out cold. I gave them another chance and it was terrible the second time so I have not been back

• Visited March 2013

Otsego, MI
“YUK”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Slow service, cold and unflavored food. I make better at home and faster. When I go out to eat I want it hot and full of flavor.

Visited June 2013
Wixom, Michigan, United States
“Authentic Mexican, reasonable prices”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Staying in Saugatuck where restaurants come in two catagories; expensive or junk food. Locals told us about Su Casa and decided to give it a try. Very authentic food and wait staff. My teenage son is kind of picky about what he wants on his food. Waitress had difficulty understanding he wanted steak fajitas with nothing on them, rice but no beans and the spicy salsa. He switched to Spanish and got exactly what he wanted. Was rather pleased with himself. Food is quite good, not the commercial kind you normally get.

Visited August 2013
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Slow service and nothing special”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went there on a Friday night. Place was 1/2 full and we waiting over hour after ordering for our dinners. We are not real picky eaters but as far as mexican goes this place was so/so. Not alot of choices in Fennville but I wouldn't go back. Server was very friendly and pleasant. Food portions were large. I debated giving an average rating but because of slow kitchen time I went with poor. Prices we not bad compared to portion size. However charging for refills of chip basket combined with hour wait for dinners seemed to annoy me aliitle.

• Visited July 2013
Haslett, Michigan
“Superb Authentic Mexican Cuisine”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We were surprised and impressed to find such delicious Mexican food in Fennville, Michigan. I had enchiladas with mole sauce, and my husband had a beef tongue wet burrito. The portions were generous, and the staff were exceedingly kind. Everything is made fresh and from scratch, including the delicious, puffy tortilla chips. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013