“A Weekend to Remember!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kingsley House Bed and Breakfast Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fennville
Kingsley House Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Fennville B&B and Inns
Channahon
“A Weekend to Remember!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

My girlfriend and I have been looking to get away for a weekend for along time. Luckily for us she came across the Kingsley House on the internet. As soon as she showed me the house and its rooms I knew where we were headed. When we got their the room and house was amazing. The pictures on the interenet did not do them justice. Terri was amazing. I never met someone as nice her in my life. She assisted me with making my girlfriends birthday weekend extra special. Besides the great hospitality make sure you don't miss the breakfast. Those were to die for. Overall we plan on visiting soon. To be continued!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
New Lenox, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

This was a wonderful experience in everyway. The room was beautiful, the food was excellent. Scott and Terri were helpful and kind. We couldn't have asked for a nicer stay, anywhere. We are looking forward to a return visit.

Room Tip: All rooms are very well appointed and SO comfortable.
Lyons, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

My wife and I received a gift certificate to stay at the Kingsley House. Neither of us had stayed at a B&B before, so we didn't know what to expect. Their food was phenomenal, the rooms were very clean, and Scott & Terrie were very friendly, always asking if there was something they could do to make our stay even better. We bought the All-Inclusive package which included massages and gift certificates for a movie and dinner, which were all great! We will definitely recommend this place to our friends and return again.

Room Tip: We had the Jonathan room, one of the cheaper rooms that had enough space for a larger male and a pre...
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

My husband and I needed a trip to get away and reconnect with one another. The opportunity to stay at The Kingsley House came up and we thought it would be a great place to go and relax. We had such a great stay at The Kinglsey House that we are thinking of making it our "get away" spot at least once a year. We were so relaxed b.c Scott and Terri has thought of everything so you don't have to. The atmosphere is so warm and cozy. All the rooms were full at the time of our stay and we never heard anyone. It was so quiet. The breakfast in bed was delicious!!! My husband couldn't get enough of the bottomless cookie jar. Overall, I would highly recommend a stay at The Kinglsey House!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Powell, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

My husband and I had our first trip to a B &B and we were just delighted with the place. All the details were attended to, and I felt very special. The breakfast was amazing and delightful, and the various treats that were left out were really delightful (including the chocolate bacon and eggs)! Terri and Scott gave great advice on local restaurants and where to go for the sunset. I really loved talking to them and all of the guests. The beds were comfortable as well, even though my hubby and I are on the large side. My only issue was the room was a little warm for me.

Detroit, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

My fiance and I celebrated our engagement at the Kingsley house and it was a wonderful place to stay. The food was excellent and the house was very beautiful. I would highly recommend this place to friends and family for a romantic getaway.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Northern Spy suite. It was perfect for the two of us. I would recommend a suite, mo...
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

The empite elite suite was way bigger than expected. Double door, private key entry at the back of the house, private patio, jacuzzi, living room area... unlike the rooms upstairs so be sure to do this particular suite! Great story behind the Kingsley House, a lot of history throughout the home, real blueprints and pictures.... in Wine Country with old downtowns surrounding- very peaceful country living!

Room Tip: Empire Elite Suite
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fennville
Lake Bluff Inn and Suites
#5 of 24 in Saugatuck
J. Paules Fenn Inn
J. Paules Fenn Inn
#2 of 8 in Fennville

Been to Kingsley House Bed and Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!