“Fun stop”

Racine, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun stop”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stopped here for pie and coffee on a rainy afternoon. The wait staff was fun and did not rush even though we just had dessert. The pie was delicious and it was served with gelato instead of ice cream. They had bakery for sale. I would recommend a stop at Cranes for a bite to eat. Don't forget dessert.

Lowell, Arkansas
“Much, much better than branch in Holland”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Our experience at Crane's at Fennville was so different from Crane's in the City at Holland. Here the pace was slower, the service was by waitress at the table, with a more extensive menu. The pie (fresh peach, in season) was delightful and reminded me of many home made Southern peach pies. My wife's apple walnut cake was also delicious, warm, and with a nice plop of whipped cream. As she said, they knew just how to serve the cake. We also brought home goodies for later. They look great too. This was a delightful break in our drive, and we'll stop here again.

• Visited September 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best blueberry pie”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I really enjoyed the baked goods that we purchased. We brought home blueberry muffins as well as teh pie and they were great. I will have to make this a regular stop when I am in the area

Visited August 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“A trip back in time”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Husband and I took my 89 & 90 year old parents to Cranes for lunch. They enjoyed looking at all the antiques within the restaurant. Food was very good, soup, salads and sandwiches, and of course the pies! Apple cider at $1.50 a glass with free refills- where else can you find a deal like that?

Wixom, Michigan, United States
“Can you say AWESOME”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Have stopped here before for a slice or two but never bought a pie. My dog sitter won't take cash so I always pick him up something from wherever I am. Pie came to mind as Red Haven Peaches are in season. Intended on buying one pie but came home with 4. Granted,they are $15 each, $1 less for frozen, but OMG, they taste like my grandma made them. They are all natural ingredients, none of that High Fructose Corn Syrup crap or stuff you can't pronounce. Nice and heavy and just plain wonderful. Tried out the peach tonight; my 15 year old said "Wow, this doesn't taste like the one from Kroger. It's really good". Well, there you go.