“Gluten free”

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gluten free”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have a wheat allergy and I do not get to eat sweet stuff when I go out to a restaurant . I was very HAPPY to hear that Cranes makes a Blueberry gluten free crisp. It was delicious !!!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Kim B

Michigan
“Pies to die for!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The pies here are the best I've eaten. I would make a special trip out to cranes just to pick up some pies. They are well worth it. If you get to the area run don't walk to grab some pies. The cherry/cheese stands out among all the other greats.

Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Piiiiieeeee”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

A friend of ours told us to stop at Crane's on our way back from Twin Lakes and I'm glad we did! We didn't sit down to eat, just ordered 3 pies to go - Apple, Raspberry Rhubarb and Sugar-free Apple. They had a variety of fresh and frozen pies, breads, preserves and other pastries.

The Raspberry Rhubarb pie had just come out of the oven and the cashier recommended I keep the lid open until it cooled down a bit. We were leaving to drive home right away so I said I would just keep it on my lap in the front seat. That was a difficult 20 minutes. The aroma was so tempting it was hard not to eat it right out of the box!

• Visited September 2012
Valparaiso, Indiana
“What a sweet place!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We stumbled in here following a billboard sign... I am so glad we did! My husband and i both had pie. It was close to closing time but they didn't make us feel rushed. Just as cute as it was good!

Visited July 2012
Whitford, Auckland
“Great Treat”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Well worth a stop. Delicious pies and lots of vatiety! Inside is interesting with old photo's and items. Friendly service and plentiful parking.

Visited August 2012