“Review of the Saugatuck store...”

Fenn Valley Vineyards
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Fennville
More attraction details
Owner description: Fenn Valley Vineyards is a family owned and operated vineyard and winery complex established in 1973. Our goal then, as it is now, is to produce world-class wines from grapes grown along the shore of Lake Michigan.
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stopped in to the Fenn Valley Vineyard shop while in Saugatuck...

Very well organized wine tasting with a list describing wines and characteristics of each.

I tried (and bought) the ice wine and a delightful dessert wine, spiced pear and honey wine... or was it spiced peach? either way... it was a perfect wine to finish a meal with friends. I thought it might do well poured over fresh michigan blue berries or raspberries and topped with a creme freche.

the staff is very well versed on their product and able to assist with your questions and wine selections.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I recently visited the Fenn Vally Winery and Vineyard on a recommendation from a friend familiar with them. I suggested to my brother that we take my mom for her 58th birthday and he agreed.

I bought tickets online for the vineyard tour and tasting ($8 per person) and it was the best money I've spent in quite a while. The tour itself was very informative and interesting (narrated by Brian) and we tasted 12 wines. After the tour, we tasted an additional 4 wines inside and walked out with about 1.5 cases of wine.

The staff here is exceptional, the prices reasonable and Brian the tour guide and 3rd generation owner was fantastic. I look forward to going back, to buy more wine and enjoy the experience they have going on.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

FVV has a great ambiance, helpful and informative staff, and delectable wines covering a broad spectrum of palates

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We went on the $8 per person 2 hour tour and it was fantastic! We ended up buying 4 bottles of wine because we liked them so much! The prices were extremely reasonable. The tour was fun and informative. Everyone that worked there was kind and knowledgeable about their wine! We definitely will be returning!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

The wines here are awesome. They also were one of the only places to offer a free tasting that we visited on our most recent trip. The facilities are some of the best too. Staff isn't as friendly as many of the other wineries but they get the job done just fine. This winery is a must if you are doing winery tours in southwest Michigan.