It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the hotel is very nice inside. The rooms are very clean and the staff very friendly.
This is a solid hotel and I would return. Got it for $99/night (weekend) including breakfast at Marriott's website.
Pluses: nice, well appointed, and free (!) business center with 2 PC's, fax machine, etc.; large and well stocked buffet breakfast including made to order eggs and omellets for only $6.95; right off the 696 so it's very convenient; quiet rooms; happy hour from 5-7 pm,
Minuses: low shower pressure, smallish parking lot
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over 200 sleeping rooms, 4000 square feet of meeting space, located on the 2nd busiest intersection in the Detroit Metro. Ample shopping, theatres and only minutes away from Downtown Detroit and only minutes away from Ford Field, Comerica Park and Joe Louis Arena and Cobo Hall. Hotel is located on the southwest corner of 12 Mile Rd and Orchard Lake in Farmington Hills. Hotel is located conveniently off Interstate 696 at exit #5. All rooms feature high speed internet, hair dryer, coffee makers and coffee, iron and ironing board, cable tv and am/fm radio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Carlson, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Hotel Detroit-Farmington Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Detroit Farmington Hills Hotel Farmington Hills
- Courtyard Farmington Hills
- Farmington Hills Marriott
- Farmington Hills Courtyard
- Courtyard Detroit Farmington Hills