Radisson Hotel Detroit-Farmington Hills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsjacuzzi tubhotel restaurantclub carlsonking roomcleaning staffeasy accessgreat place to staygreat jobnice stayjeremyexteriorratesdetroit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2013

What I remember most is that I asked the front desk for a mini fridge medication, which I was told was available, and also informed that it would be sent to my room. Much later that nite I inquired about the fridge and was told they didn't know anything about it.

OK, so I explained the previous request and was told they would check up on it. Still no fridge, the next day, I inquired...yet again and was told the same thing...I just gave up!

If I can't get an acknowledgement courtesy call or a simple - sorry, we can't get you a fridge... I would have been OK, but to flat out ignore me repeatedly...just left a bad impression.

Room Tip: There are upgraded rooms on various website advertisement, but I was told by the hotel staff that the rooms are in fact, not upgraded at all. You can ask for a refrigerator, good luck getting one!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Kemeko
HotelFH, Manager at Radisson Hotel Detroit-Farmington Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies about the difficulties you encountered with getting a refrigerator. What you experienced is unacceptable and because of you we have changed our procedures to ensure that this does not happen again. We sincerely hope that you will give us another chance the next time that you are in the Farmington Hills area.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had a weekend stay at this hotel while visiting nearby family. Check-in was very quick and the man at the reception desk was very pleasant and efficient. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and, a pleasant surprise for me, the water pressure in the shower was fantastic. As a woman with long hair, I have noticed that many hotels have water-saving shower heads which provide a very weak stream of water. This shower was perfect and it did not take me fifteen minutes to rinse the shampoo from my hair. The provided toiletries were Paul Mitchell products, again, another nice surprise. We worried a bit about a rather noisy group across the hall from us but the minute we closed our door, the sound disappeared. Although this hotel is located on a busy road, there were no street sounds on the inside of the hotel. Fresh coffee was provided in the lobby twenty-four hours a day--another pleasant amenity. All in all, we had a very nice stay at this hotel and would not hesitate to go there again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor which tended to be a quieter area.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mek99
HotelFH, Manager at Radisson Hotel Detroit-Farmington Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you for the nice review. We were pleased to see that you had an enjoyable stay and that you enjoyed some of our wonderful amenities like the Paul Mitchell products. We look forward to your future stays with us!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

it was nice to stay in this hotel.the service was ok and i want to say hello to TJ, thanks alot for the frendly evenings,it was really nice to meet you and i hope to see you again.the breakfast,the room,the service,the price,were perfect.thanks you all.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrsreevesrk

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found TJ to be such a pleasure to interact with, she is truly an asset to our team! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My stay was short and very pleasant. Staff members at the front desk were extremely friendly and gave great customer service. Their professionalism deserves a five star rating. Joh and Sam at the front desk took care of us like their own family members. I would definitely go back and stay at this hotel. Great staff at the bar also......overall 5 star rating......*****

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stradale81

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs when you are in the Farmington Hills area.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The worst service I have ever encountered in my life coupled with mediocre at best accommodations. Front desk staff could care less about your experience- they booked someone in my room 30 minutes after my checkin, so a stranger walked in my room while I was in the shower. Apology? No. Phone call asking who I was? Yes. Of course my keys did not work after that- no apology when i had to go downstairs again for that.

There is a bar/ cafe that is not staffed- two attempts on separate nights to sit and order food and beverage, never able to complete another order because no one was there - literally just an empty space. This used to be a courtyard, please note that it is now independent.

• Stayed: May 2013