Radisson Hotel Detroit-Farmington Hills
$94
$90
$68
Good 3.5/5
Red Roof Inn Farmington Hills(Farmington Hills)(Great Value!)
$52
$55
Average 3/5
  • Restaurant
$56
Average 3/5
$129
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjacuzzi tubhotel restaurantclub carlsonking roomcleaning staffeasy accessgreat place to staygreat jobnice stayjeremyexteriorratesdetroit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Stayed here for two nights and I would rate this lower than the other courtyards. Carpets are a little run down, pool is dirty and the place does look run down. On a positive note, staff is very friendly and helpful and the location is close to good restaurants and freeways.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a few nights while I was moving between homes and needed a close place to work to avoid the commute. The hotel is really dated and in need of a face lift, but the room was clean and the staff were very nice. I booked my room through priceline so I cannot complain about the price, but I would not have paid the asking price for a room here. This hotel is rated a three star but I think it is bordering a 2.5 star.

Room Tip: Ask for the most updated room and one away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This is the worst hotel that i have every stayed at. We rented to the room to save ourselves for the terrible heat of our house since we lost power due to a storm. When we arrived the room was cool but within being their 30 mins the room air conditioner broke. So they then moved us across the hall and after being in that room for a couple of hours that conditioner broke.

Room Tip: dont rent here
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I have been staying at this property for last 4 years - and always found their staff to be extremely accomodative of our needs. Special thanks to Restaurant staff for their personalised care and Chief Engineer Mr Scott for quick turnaround for resolving any problem. Will continue to choose this hotel whenever I visit Farmington again.

Room Tip: Rooms near exit doors for easy access
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This is NOT like a typical marriott experience! I'm a marriott rewards points holder and have stayed at several locations. The rooms were up-to-date at first glance, but were not very clean. Mildew ceiling tiles and moldy bathrooms. Even worse, our air conditioning went out and the room was nearly 90 degrees! Hot, hot hot!!! ....and non-working ice machines! They gave us a room to switch into at 2am, but the lights and the phones were all unplugged, so we had to go back to our previous room to confirm the switch. The managment was nice and apologetic, however this hotel needs some improvements! We will not stay there again. Sorry. I'm so very sorry.

Room Tip: Lower floor = not as hot...air conditioning may go out. Ask for newer room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family