Radisson Hotel Detroit-Farmington Hills
$76
$94
$90
$68
Red Roof Inn Farmington Hills(Farmington Hills)(Great Value!)
$52
$55
  • Restaurant
$56
$129
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjacuzzi tubhotel restaurantclub carlsonking roomcleaning staffeasy accessgreat place to staygreat jobnice stayjeremyexteriorratesdetroit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2012

The hotel staff was very nice. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. However, the hotel is older and the doors to rooms are like heck to close. The computer in the business center was slower than a snail. Overall the hotel was OK for a one night stay.

Room Tip: Do not rely on your Marriott Member Profile. Indicate where you would not like to stay. I received everything that was opposite of my profile (i.e. ground floor, by an external door, by a stair case)
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2012

then you will love this hotel!

Overall nice and clean but i wouldnt recommend this hotel and should have read the reviews of the frequent traveler first.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Checked in with family here. Indoor pool - good for kids. Service at restaurant was excellent! But room we had was...disappointing. Website says "Queen" but all beds were full size. The bathtub faucet dripped and the toilet had a "constant running" issue. I asked the front desk to have this resolved, but it never happened. Also..the towels are ridiculously thin - and we asked for an extra set...but they didn't deliver. Had to call down twice to get them. It was clean and managable..but I think I'll try a different courtyard the next time I'm in the area. Livonia has a good one...and so does Novi.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank David H
Reviewed February 28, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this courtyard hotel since it was close to the restaurant where we celebrated our 44th anniversary. The hotel was spotless and the employees were all very friendly and helpful. We will stay here again when we are in the vicinity.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I am a platinum member of Marriott Rewards and I travel a lot on business. This has to be the worst Courtyard that I have every stayed at. The hotel room is very dated with picture tube televisions and decrepit bathrooms.

We stayed in a suite. We were "upgraded" because of my platinum status. The bathroom was terrible shape. There is rust on the ceilings. The granite countertop was cracked. The wallpaper was peeling. The door to the bathroom was warping. The bathtub was in terrible shape. Grout was dirty.

Refrigerator in suite was old and we could not find the thermostat to control the temperature. It froze everything.

The bed sheets were old and did not fit the bed. Every night during our six night stay the sheets came off and we are not restless sleepers. The bath towels were thin and practically useless.

The carpet in the hallway was being pulled up. The hallway carpet was also dirty. The carpet in the lobby was also being pulled up. Marble tile in the lobby was damaged and simply replaced with concrete.

I used to work for Courtyard and this place is an embarrassment to the Marriott name. I take pride having worked at Courtyard and I am a loyal Marriott customer. But this place is the worst that I have been to. Marriott needs to come to this property perform an inspection and rip its name off the property. Having worked at Courtyards before, I know about these inspections.

Remodel this Courtyard now or rip the Marriott name off this property.

On a positive note, housekeeping did a good job cleaning our room. Unfortunately, cleaning cannot mask old and poor maintenance. The front desk was very helpful.

Elite members of Marriott, stay away from the property. You will be extremely disappointed and you will regret it.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family