“Just Like Family”

Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Farmington Hills
“Just Like Family”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Best home away from home! Everyone treated me like family! My room and the hotel were clean and cheerful, with a very comfortable bed. Cindy, Wanda, Carol, Erika, Ebony, and the rest of the staff were always friendly and made me feel at home right away. They worked with me and were very accomodating on my individual needs for the time/schedule of room cleaning. I wouldn't stay anywhere else, should I need to come back to the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. Thank you also for the wonderful mention of our staff members. I think they all are pretty special and I am glad they were able to take such good care of you during your stay. I am glad you found the room to be comfortable for your stay. We recently upgraded our bedding package within our rooms and I am so happy it worked well for you.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location. Thank you so much for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The staff and the management are top notch. They all go out of their way to make the stay as positive as possible. Any and all issues that I have had have been resolved quikly and efficiently. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The t.v. is a good quality flatscreen. The continental breakfast is a great addition for the hotel. It is a great location, close to anything I might need. Everytime I work in the area I will only stay here!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your continued business. It's great to hear your feedback that you are enjoying the upgraded televisions and our new Grab and Go breakfast. Thank you for sharing with us.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed December 14, 2012

it was a great place helps you feel like your still at home. the staff was great wanda, erica, venus they help you feel relieved and at home. had a great time and was treated with the outmost respect. thank you guys for making me feel at home

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you very much for your nice review of our property and staff. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Thank you again for all of your kind words and your business.
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I stayed at this ESA for 4.8 years, and I would give it my highest recommendation. Just recently, they have added some nice improvements - flat-screen TV's, new mattresses and bedspreads, continental breakfast. The housekeeping is 98% done on time, and the stairways and hallways are kept clean. Whenever any appliances failed (refridgerator, microwave), it was replaced within 24 hours. The hotel manager (Cindy), the maintenance man (Joe), and all the desk clerks were always very courteous, friendly, and helpful. This hotel is in a very safe neighborhood, and I never experienced any issues with safety. I don't think you will be dissappointed for the value.

Room Tip: If you can get a corner room (ex. 316), they are a little larger than standard rooms. Upper floor i...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for you review. I want to thank you, first of all, for your extended stay with us. We greatly appreciate your business and are so happy you chose to stay with us in Farmington Hills. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the recent changes we made including Grab and Go breakfast. I appreciate you sharing your feedback.
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Extended Stay America in Farmington Hills, MI is a clean environment. It was in a great and safe location... Close to restaurants, gas stations, manicurist shop, banks, fitness center and easy access to the express way!!!

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for your recent posting. It sounds like our location worked out well for you. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business; thank you for staying with us.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I got a chance to stay at Extended Stay America Detroit - Farmington Hills for about over a week. It was a very pleasant experience. The staff were very courteous and helpful. I have paid for 15 days but had to vacate in 10 days. The refund of excess paid was very prompt and quick. Overall a wonderful experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
I am so pleased to hear you had a good experience while staying with us in Farmington Hills. Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We appreciate your business and hope that if you are ever in the Farmington Hills area again, you will stay with us.
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Absolutely the cleanest hotel I have ever been in--you can practicely eat out of the corners. Also, the staff is extremely friendly and very accomidating to all of my needs. The thing enjoy most: the location is perfect, althouhg it nestled away in a slighty wooded area is yet connected to an array of expressway and highway which allow me easy access to where I have to go . . .

Room Tip: Serioulsy, no need to wonder about choosing, all the room are very nice within this very peaceful en...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you so much. Your review was so very kind and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Your glowing review of our cleanliness is the highest compliment, thank you. It's great to hear our location worked out so well. Thank you for choosing our hotel in Farmington Hills. We do hope to have you back again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington Hills
Comfort Inn Farmington Hills
Comfort Inn Farmington Hills
#7 of 12 in Farmington Hills
Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Farmington Hills
Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit F...
#1 of 12 in Farmington Hills
Radisson Hotel Detroit-Farmington Hills
Radisson Hotel Detroit-Farmingto...
#3 of 12 in Farmington Hills
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detroit Farmington Hills
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detro...
#2 of 12 in Farmington Hills
Red Roof Inn Farmington Hills
Red Roof Inn Farmington Hills
#6 of 12 in Farmington Hills
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills? Share your experiences!