“Perfect!”

Red Roof Inn Farmington Hills
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Farmington Hills
“Perfect!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

What a great price for the location! Clean. And I was allowed to stay with my dog. The only complaint I would have would be the other dog owners and cleaning up their dog's do-do (that should go without saying everywhere!)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Medina, Ohio
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this property for years and have always had good service. Wi-Fi works well and the restaurant next door-L Georges-is terrific and convenient. This business trip found me recovering from surgery and needing assistance loading and unloading my vehicle. Mr Patel was a wonderful help everytime I needed assistance-which in 2 days was 4 times loading and unloading my van. This is service over and above ! Thank you Mr Patel!!!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank suzannevp
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Clean and adequate, comfortable beds, good location. Would use this hotel again. Coffee in the room would add to the experiance. Free morning paper was a welcome surprise. Overall a good experience. No more to add.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Elizabeth M
Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stayed 2 nights July 2013, executive king room. Updated property, clean and comfortable., I highly recommend the upgraded room. Staff very nice, easy access to highway, nail salon, and amazingly affordable mexican down the road. Will stay at red roof again and again!

• Stayed July 2013
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Should've gone with my instincts. Walked in and the NON-SMOKING ROOM smelled like old smoke. Stayed anyway because it was 2:30am and we were exhausted. Dingy floors kept our feet dirty. Stayed for 4 days total and it's BY FAR the worst RRI I've stayed in (I've stayed at RRI over 10x as an infrequent traveller). Ended this debacle by walking in on the final night around midnight to find that the room was not serviced. No clean towels and no toilet paper. I'm not big on complaining but when the manager calls me (didn't call today) I will. Just so people don't think I'm just an irate yahoo... I'm writing this from ANOTHER RRI in a different state as we continue our journey home. This new one is perfect.

• Stayed July 2013
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Honestly, this was first time staying at a Red Roof Inn...I was pleasantly surprised. I'm accustomed to staying at four star hotels but was in the Farmington Hills area. However, this hotel was clean and the front desk was extremely polite and knowledgable. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank ChrisW818
Caro, Michigan
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a dog show, and it has to be one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in.
The check in staff was RUDE, my room wasn't ready at 1 pm, when check in was 11am
They changed the price of the room, and couldn't give a reason.
When allowed in my room, it was still dirty and the sheets had stains all over.
never emptied my rooms garbage can the 3 days I was there, and when we put bag outside of room the staff knocked on door demanding that we put it back inside.

Would not ever stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013
Frederick A, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Farmington Hills, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thank you for being our guest at the Red Roof Inn Farmington Hills and we hope to see you again. I'm sorry that we didn't exceed your expectations, but your feedback will help us to meet your needs next time you visit. I would like to discuss the issues you experienced during your stay in more detail. I will share your feedback to all my team members so that we may resolve these issues for future guests stays. Thank you again

Andrew Starnes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington Hills
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Farmington Hills
Extended Stay America - Detroit ...
#9 of 12 in Farmington Hills
Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi
Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Nov...
#5 of 12 in Farmington Hills
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit-Novi
Comfort Inn Farmington Hills
Comfort Inn Farmington Hills
#7 of 12 in Farmington Hills

Been to Red Roof Inn Farmington Hills? Share your experiences!