Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi
$116
  • Restaurant
$51
  • Restaurant
All reviewsliving room and bedroombreakfast buffet was very goodprevious staygladly stay here againmeeting roomrecommend this hotelbusiness tripfresh towelshousekeeping staffroom was clean and comfortablecomputerstimemployeescheckinconveniencedetroitsofa
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I recommend this hotel to everyone. We arrived and were greeted by friendly, helpful people, who were more than happy to help in any way possible. They greeted me as a PC member and gave us all cookies upon arrival. On the way to the room this hotel has a FREE coffee and hot chocolate machine that is available 24/7. Opening the door to the room we noticed water and snacks on the table waiting for us. The room was spotless and very well stocked with nice big bath towels and the bed were made nice and tight with great pillows. The hotel resturant has great food and the pool/hot tub area was wonderful for us and the grand kids. I prefer this Holiday Inn over any other hotel in the area.

Tim O'Leary

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Erik V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Tim, thanks for the great review! You're a favorite guest of the front desk, and we hope you'll continue to stay with us as you visit Farmington Hills into the future. We're always here to go above and beyond for whatever you may need. Since your last stay we updated our channel lineup in all the guest rooms to include 6 new sports channels. I know you'll enjoy them! NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB Network channels! Also, Bein Sports and a dedicated Tennis channel. You won't want to leave the room after work at all! We got you covered with room service just in case - Take care!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The check in was fast and smooth .Great front desk staff for all my needs.Hotel is spotless clean and everything works including the Internet.Great restraunt in the hotel and had several good meals and the hotel Manager hosted a Hospitality Hour with great food and wine.
The hotel has an indoor pool and a gym to work out.House keeping staff are excellent as the room is always fresh and clean .I stay at hotels all the time for business and this is the best hotel total experience i have ever had as i have been here 2+ weeks.Also ,great complimentary breakfast with scrambled eggs, petite potatoes ham and bacon , lots of fresh fruit and cereal to choose from. Best hotel i have had the pleasure of staying at. The location is central with lots of dining opportunities .

Room Tip: All the rooms are suites so you can't go wrong.The room is impeccable all the time
1  Thank CanuckStAlbert17
Erik V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Canuck, wow what else can I say but thank you! Your review was such a pleasure to read for everyone here at the hotel. We're incredibly happy that you have chosen to stay with us on your extended visit to Farmington Hills & Novi. It's only been a short while but we will never forget you, or the nice things you've said about hotel. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, be sure to let us know! Take care, and thank you again!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

After organizing my room I want get onto the Internet and nothing. Of course initially reception decided it was me but afterwards they came to my room.
In the end of course the net was done and I was the first to notice it.
It was fixed fast and people were very helpful in their attempts to help.
In general the place was OK but nothing memorable sticks in my mind.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Erik V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Farmington Hills/Novi, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

First let me say thank you for reviewing our hotel after your stay. I appreciate all feedback both good and bad. I apologize for the issues you experienced with our internet system. We've recently undergone an upgrade in terms of bandwidth, and we are still working out some issues. Rest assured that it is in top working order now and hasn't had any issue since. I was happy to know that the staff responded to you quickly. We try very hard to make sure our staff responds to all our guests concerns both small and large with a caring, empathetic attitude. Please try us again if you return to the area - I'd love the chance to give you a 5 star experience. Take care!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The people at this hotel from the front desk to the bar were excellent. Elizbeth in the bar was friendly and did a great job. The front desk and manager were exceptional also and a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Golfer, thank you for the great review! I'm happy to hear that my staff made your stay with us enjoyable. In a hotel a lot of things can go wrong, but having an encounter with a great staff member can make all the difference in the world. I will be personally thanking Elizabeth for her work. I hope you'll come back and stay with us again in the future! Take care!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed here for a week and a half while a flood in our house was repaired. This hotel was perfect for us and our dog! With a kitchenette and living space that were very accommodating to our needs and breakfast served each morning, this felt like the perfect home away from home. When we needed anything from towels to extra silverware, they were accommodating in every way. Erik and Randy were so nice and helped us with anything we needed.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Joshua, thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a review. We always appreciate reading positive feedback as it lets us know we are doing a good job. Our facility does allow certain pets so those of you traveling with a furry friend, please keep us in mind if you are in the area. I will make sure to personally thank Randy for his exceptional service during your stay. Thank you again, and take care.