“Still Great”

Ann Arbor
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Still Great”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Wused to go here in the 80's when I was in high school. I took my family for dinner and it was exacly the same. AWESOME. HUGE portions and eggrolls that are out of this world. Mongolian Beef and snapper are must haves once a month for us from now on.

Karl from Ann Arbor

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ronald S

Farmington Hills, Michigan
“New Mandarin”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My family has enjoyed going there for over 20 years and it is a must have when kids are back in town.

Visited December 2012
Michigan
“Always terrific”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is one of our regular restaurants. We love the food and always compare it to other Chinese restaurants when we travel. We have not found many that comare in quality and value.

Visited November 2012
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have lived in the area all my life and just discovered this restaurant. Wow I must say the first thing that I noticed was the owner working the front knew almost everyone who walked in. I had a booth seat right next to the front lobby and observed all the people coming and going. Great menu selection, with many choices. Very helpful wait staff quick service on a busy Friday night. The value is outstanding for the amount of food you get for the cost. Very clean restaurant. You have many restaurants which serve the same style of food in the area, this is one of the best by far.

• Visited August 2012
Farmington
“great food”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

this could be hard. going there for bout 25 years. there is nothing that i can say that is close to bad service..bland food..this is a 5 star place.I have visited other places and very few can even come close to the flavors and dishes served here. From the father to the sons, who must have had " the noodle dream," this place is tops for the great dishes served here.Korean dishes are great here also.You must try this place...and you won't B sorry. DAN K.

Visited June 2012