“Awesome food!”

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
“Awesome food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

You would not think that from the outside this place would be food but it is great, big portions, fast, great taste and temper ire of food. I would highly recommend this place !!

1 Thank Rizza-Razor

Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Not bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2012

New Mandarin Garden

I’ve eaten here many times over the past 20 plus years. It a clean, bright place and the service is generally quite good. The food isn’t the best I’ve had but it’s consistently pretty good and makes for a quick, easy way grab dinner close to home after a busy day at work. We’ve gotten takeout here and it’s obvious by the steady stream of people picking up their orders that we’re not alone in our thinking

Visited January 2012
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Wonderful, and wonderfully consistent, food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

The food here terrific (other than the egg drop soup, which is pretty bland). I've tried many dishes, all of which were superb and prepared without MSG!

I'm pretty much a creature of habit, and order the Mongolian Beef. Wow! Flavor everywhere.

Consistent? I've been a patron for over 20 years, and only once have I not been elated with my meal (hey, everyone is entitled to an off night!).

I am so happy to know that if I am hungry for Chinese cuisine, I'll not be disappointed here.

The restaurant is tucked away in the back of a strip mall, but well worth the hunt.

• Visited December 2011
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Friendly atmosphere and quick service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

Wonderful food and atmosphere. Gary and Jerry are wonderful hosts. Food is fresh and no MSG.

champaign, il
“Edible....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2008

I went here based on reviews from citysearch and yahoo. I ordered my all time favorite -- Chicken corn soup and then a sizzling beef dish. The soup was tasteless --- tasted like egg flavored water.... and the beef dish was pretty mediocre. It came with rice that tasted like old rice cakes..... the only thing that tasted right were the prepackaged fortune cookies. This qualified as the worst Chinese takeout that I've ever had in my life. And I'm a total Chinese food snob --- have searched high and low for the best Chinese restaurants in Toronto, New York and Chicago....... New Mandarin Garden is probably at the bottom of my list. It's edible, that's all I can say about it.

1 Thank ggirlChampaign_Il