“A Surprise in Farmington Hills”
Review of Breakfast Club

Breakfast Club
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“A Surprise in Farmington Hills”
Reviewed April 29, 2009

While in town for the Final Four, I was staying in Farmington Hills and remarkably there was quite a selection of local eateries around my motel. The Breakfast Club has lines on weekends, but the food was beyond normal diner fare. We ate there twice in 4 days and I had a California Benedict (see photo) and Western omelet. Both were excellent! Home-style atmosphere as opposed to diner-like one. Service was fine.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Nice place for breakfast. Really busy on Sundays.”
Reviewed February 27, 2009

Nice place for breakfast. Really busy on Sundays.

NYC Bound
“Beyond Expectations!”
Reviewed December 28, 2008

I drive past this place every day and always wondered what it was like...I'm glad I took the time to find out! There are so many fantastic sounding things on the menu, I cannot wait to go back! I had the blueberry & lemon pancakes and they were absolutely delicious - usually those types of dishes are overly sweet, but this was not, it was just right. Also had a side of hash browns which were very good - not too greasy like at most places. My friend had the breakfast quesadillas and I sampled them - the sausage in them (chirizo) was so very tastey! Since it is holiday time, we received holiday shortbread cookies with our check - such a nice, unexpected touch! I would definitely recommend this place, and will most definitely go back!

Ferndale, Michigan
“wow!! this place rocks!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2008

I had no clue what to expect when I walked in. I thought with a name like "Breakfast Club" that it could be a throwback to the 80s. Outside of a patron with feathered hair, everything else was current. I spent about 20 minutes trying to figure out what I wanted to eat. So many different concoctions of pancakes, waffles, eggs, etc. The server was very friendly and helped me narrow down my choice. The hostess/manager(may have been the owner) was nice too. This place reminded me of the kind of breakfast you would be served at a Bed & Breakfast but without the bed. Next time I'm in town, I can't wait to go back...cute place and a great Michigan vibe...

farmingtonhills,mf
“Very Disappointing”
Reviewed November 4, 2007

I overlooked the fact that the hostess was outside petting a dog when we arrived, and that a waitress dropped a glass of water and got water in my shoe and on my pants until we waited over an hour for breakfast. We saw several guests enter and get served their breakfast after we were seated, and our waitress told us a few times our food would be right out. After 75 minutes of waiting, we left without ever having breakfast. Unfortunately, I cannot comment on the food because we were never served. The coffee was good but I do like it a little stronger. If you try it, I sure hope your experience is better than ours. We will not give it another chance, doesn't seem worth it.

2 Thank nofanofbreakfastclub