“Good Stuff!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My first visit here was superb! I arrived shortly after 12:00 pm (noon). It was busy, but I got seated right away. Prompt and friendly service. I was visited often and never was looking around for the waitress to bring my food/drinks.

They have both breakfast and lunch options on the menu. All look great on the menu. I was looking for breakfast and quickly found three (3) front-runners, although several other items looked tasty as well. When the food came, it was delicious! The veggies and fruit were all very fresh. Fresh squeezed OJ and a chocolate strawberry with the bill made this a home run.

The portions were just right. I was able to comfortably eat everything and didn't leave at all hungry. Price is very reasonable. The strip mall location and the interior decor are plain...but the food and service certainly are not.

Check it out!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Just went to the Breakfast Club at noon today after reading other reviews and was very happy with our visit. The place is easy to find, the interior is charming and the food was terrific. We had no wait at all, got to choose our table, the specials were written in large print on a visible chalkboard posted high on the wall and service was good. We both had omelettes with a side of au gratin tomatoes. The omelette was huge and the tomato dish was so tasty. I had a side of bacon that was cooked well just like I like and the side dish of fruit was super fresh. They serve complimentary chocolate coated strawberries at the end of the meal.

If you are in the area don't miss this place. The prices are good and they have terrific breakfasts, sandwiches, pot roast, salmon and salads.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

A few friends told me how great this place was but I was a bit skeptical due to the price and limited hours (7am-2pm). When they took me here I was set straight. This is a hidden gem! The atmosphere is simple and clean but the menu is so full of variety. All of the breakfast and lunch meals all sounded so great. Everything I saw on the plates of other tables looked mouthwatering.

I was intrigued with the item on the front of the menu. (The menu does not have photos of the food). It is the Oven Baked French Toast. I thought it looked a bit small but gave it a try and got some sausages as well. The sausages were three times the size of anything I had seen. But I was shocked when my French Toast came out. My plate was dwarfed by the french toast which looked the size of 1/4 of a cake! The top strudel with berries was sweet but was evened out by the cinnamon swirl bread pudding style toast underneath. I had to take half of it home and eat it for dinner. It was just as good reheated.

The staff was polite and attentive. There was never an empty coffee or tea cup on our table. The bill came out with a chocolate covered strawberry for each person. The strawberry wasn't small either. This was a distance for me but I will be back again to try more food.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The Breakfast Club on 10 Mile Rd. in Farmington Hills, Michigan, is located on the corner of a strip mall and features a plain décor and friendly, attentive service. Although very unassuming, the restaurant offers a variety of breakfast and lunch categories, in which you're bound to find a creative dish that suits your taste (see the menu at http://breakfastclubfarmingtonhills.com/menu). As other reviewers have said, its specialty French Toast is very big and, I might add, very rich -- much like a dessert. Other categories, featuring "regular breakfasts", eggs, Benedicts, pancakes, and waffles are less challenging. Our family of three ordered Eggs Florentine, The Greasy Spoon, and the Smoked Salmon Omelet, and we found them to be very tasty and nicely sized. The lunch selections include a variety of soups, sandwiches, and salads, and there are kids' meals.

On the whole, the Breakfast Club is a family-friendly place with interesting dishes -- oh, I almost forgot to mention daily specials on the chalkboard. Some reviewers have said that they had to wait a while to be seated. I can't speak to that subject, except to say that weekday morning rush hours and late weekend mornings are often the busiest times for breakfast restaurants.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We enjoyed a delicious breakfast at this restaurant on a Saturday morning. They serve delicious omelettes but are most well-known for their French toast. One of the diners ordered French toast which was topped with strawberries and blueberries. It was so large that he ended up sharing it with a couple of others at the table. Everything here was delicious and the service was fast and friendly. Definitely a place to go for a very substantial and tasty breakfast!