“Excellent Italian restaurant”

Antonio's Cucina Italiana
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2016

Antonio's has a very attractive upscale ambiance and the food does not disappoint. They offer a nice assortment of house wines for $5, you can't beat that! They offer an extensive variety of salads, appetizers, pizzas, paninis and entrees. I had a wonderful Linguine Delmar (shrimp, scallops and whitefish in a hearty tomato sauce). Perhaps the best I ever had. My wife had a nice Chicken Scalloppini. For starters we both had a bowl of the Minestrone soup which, surprisingly, was brown, not the traditional tomato base. But it was good. A nice touch which I appreciated was that there was a bottle of extra virgin olive oil on each table. We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed March 18, 2016

A client suggested Antonio's for lunch and I became a fan!

The menu is deep in classic and some reimagined Italian dishes and the pasta's are house made. I opted for soup & a small salad. The minestrone was extraordinarily rich in flavor and it was all I could do to not mop the bowl with the bread (more on the bread in a moment). The 'small' Caesar salad was exceptional - fresh romaine, a wonderful, but not heavy, dressing, shredded parm & croutons made from their bread. The small is a pretty good sized portion so I can only imagine what the 'medium' & 'large' must be like (family style?)

Now, about that bread. It's a wonderful focaccia that arrives warm and is brushed with EVO & garlic. The garlic isn't so robust that you risk offending others or need a case of mints later. But it is fantastic!

Reviewed March 11, 2016

Where do I begin? Our server didn't remember our drink order or food order and came back to the table twice to ask. She didn't know the specials and when I ordered from the menu she had to look at the menu because she didn't recognize what was ordered. We ordered appetizers and they were brought to the table the same time as our soup. We asked her to send the soup back and keep it warm until we finished with the appetizers. She sent it back although she set the soup off to the side on a severs tray and brought the now cold soup to the table when we were finished with the appetizers. She brought our check never asking if there was anything else we would like (drink refills, desert & coffee maybe). She did finally ask if we wanted another round of drinks after the bill was paid and we were literally getting up from the booth to leave. I even overheard the table next to us ask for warm bread and their servers response was "It was warm when I brought it out". Wouldn't you expect him to bring out warm bread? It seams the owner, who is walking the floor, doesn't train his wait staff nor does he pay attention to how his wait staff performs. The food was a little overpriced and is average.

Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

We love the food here. The bread is awesome and even the low carb eaters will cheat here. The pastas are excellent. Love the house salad dressing. Getting hungry thinking about it.

Reviewed February 5, 2016 via mobile

I've had the pizza which was great. Friend had veal Marcella it was amazing. Homemade bread homemade.pasta. .Please tell the server you want a slow meal or.You will.be.rushed.out. I will be back