“Yummy!”

Antonio's Cucina Italiana
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Chesterfield, Michigan
“Yummy!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Delicious food with homemade Italian dishes. Atmosphere was cozy and romantic. Would definitely go back!

Visited November 2012

“Spotty Service / Mediocre Food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Pros:
Great Breadsticks

Con's
Food was mediocre at best. I had fettuccine alfredo with chicken and shrimp. The shrimp was way over cooked and tough. The service started good then went downhill from there. Had to ask other wait staff to get our waiter.

Desert was good, but none were made in house.

We sat on chairs that are the stacking kind you see in meeting rooms, barely any padding, and not very comfortable over a 2 hour dinner.

Bottom line - the food is "ok" but when you consider their prices which are on the higher side, there's a disconnect between the price and the quality.

• Visited May 2013
Okemos, Michigan
“Excellent food and service every visit”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My family has been dining here for 20 years. My husband, parents and I dined here Saturday. We arrived late afternoon and were seated immediately. We each had trouble choosing between a few of our favorites. The soups, salads, bread and entrees are all good. There is a nice wine list too. The servings are generous and most of us had left-overs. I had the ravioli Florentine, and it was wonderful. My mother always has the pasta-fagioli soup and went with the pasta shrimp amore. My husband loves minestrone and chose the cannelloni and ate every bite! My father ordered a pasta with shrimp, but it arrived with chicken and he chose not to say anything about it. We have held a few large family birthdays here and the service is always fantastic.

• Visited April 2013
Livonia, Michigan
“Fabulous Dining Experience!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

My family ate there on a Saturday for my daughter's birthday. By the way they provide free cannolis to the birthday guest.
We found the food to be delicious and served in large quantities. As some reviewers have already commented on the bread it was terrific! The Italian food is truly authentic.
The service was good but not great.
The prices are very reasonable.
We will definitely be returning for more of the delicious Italian food!

• Visited April 2013
Detroit
“Knocks your socks off”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Decided to stop in seeing as this was the last of 4 places we haven't tried. This place turned out to be better than the original. Waited an hour but was worth every second. Waitress was very warm and inviting. Definitely coming back.