“Very good for the money”

Antonio's Cucina Italiana
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Antonio's Cucina Italiana

We’ve eaten here many times and have always enjoyed it.
A family style restaurant with service that is fast, friendly and focused.
The food is plentiful, reasonably priced and tasty by American standards for Italian. Now I’m not saying that it has great Italian food, only that we’ve enjoyed it, actually even better then some of the Italian restaurants we visited while in Italy. We used to eat at another Italian restaurant in Farmington Hills that has been there for years but after trying this place we never wanted to go back there again. Try it.

1  Thank colormeelmo

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Heavy on the cheese, salty sauces. The house specialty sauce is very salty and thick. Not my favorite, but they have a following.

Reviewed December 8, 2011

Ok, its not the most beautiful restaurant in the world! But what it doesnt have in ambience, it more than makes up for in food quality and value! I went here for the 1st time a few years ago and happened to decide to order the Gnocchi alla Rita, supposedly one of their specialties, and I have craved it ever since! Its something that every few months I'll get a taste for it and I'll have to go back. Dont get me wrong, everything else I've ever tried from Antonios I've loved. I love the Polenta also. But that Gnocchi alla Rita is as good as it gets to me! I love this place!

Reviewed November 22, 2011

What it lacks in ambience it more than makes up for it with deliscious homemade pastas,great sauces and friendly service at reasonable prices. A hidden gem! The spaghetti ala Stuart is a favorite. Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 26, 2011

went to dinner at antonios and waitress was great............but the food.....well, the bread was great and the mushrooms(stuffed).....but the soup and the spagetti was HORRIBLE. The chicken soup with pastini was CAMPBELLS chicken noodle with their own chicken and pastini put in it.......It was hilarious......I cant believe a restaurant would sabatoge their own place by doing that..........come on people at least use SWANSONS chicken broth if that what you are going to do.......the alfredo w clam sauce.....BAD........my advice: Get a new cook and manager............................wont go there again.

3  Thank barbara j