“Authentic Mexican food - finally!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Camelia's Mexican Grill
Ranked #103 of 145 Restaurants in Farmington Hills
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Having moved to Michigan from the Los Angeles area a few months ago, I've been craving some good Mexican food. I have found a few - 2 great restaurants so far. Now, I'm adding Camelia's to that list. I ordered and thoroughly enjoyed their Carne Asada Wet Burrito with Mole sauce. Their mole was one of the better ones I've ever tasted - smokey with subtle hints of chocolate. Upon tasting it, I closed my eyes and felt like I was transported back home!
The carne asada was cooked to perfection - full of flavor, tender and juicy, not dry and tough like jerky.
The refried beans and rice were also tasty and accompanied the meal well.
They also supplied us with several rounds of warm tortilla chips & salsa throughout. Drinks were refilled often also.
The service & kitchen staff did a great job of getting out our orders in a timely manner. This was an especially daunting task given I went with about 30 other large men.
Ray, the manager, was great in helping accomodate us.
Most others enjoyed their food also. Some did not though unfortunately - hence the 4 out of 5 stars.