“I have been to MUCH better crepe places and will not be back.”
Review of Souptastik Crepes - CLOSED

Souptastik Crepes
Waterford, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I have been to MUCH better crepe places and will not be back.”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Horrible service. The owners were extremely rude and condescending. I have never written a bad review about a restaurant before, but I felt extremely disrespected. I would never go back here.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kris B

“Please Eat Here!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Tried this place for the first time yesterday and was amazed.
A real delight with tons of choices and reasonable prices. The place has been open for 8 months and I hope it's around for years to come. The restaurant is spacious with great ambiance and a comfortable feel.
I had the Greek Opa crepe with hash browns and the Paris Opera crepe both of which were fantastic and very filling. I'll be trying the soups next time I go back.
Only wish they had a better location, so they could get more patronage and stick around for the long run.

• Visited February 2014
Plymouth
“Crepetastik!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

SOUPtastik Crepes was a pleasant surprise. Several different soups and salads that made you want more and then there were the crepes. "Crepes with Eggs", "Savory Crepes", "Baba's Russian Style Blinchiki" and the "Sweet Favorites Crepes".
I had the "Toulouse" crepes made with zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes, onions, goat cheese and a tomato basil sauce.. Just scrumptious! My eldest daughter had a "Paris" crepe made with grilled salmon, portabello mushrooms, grilled onions and a lemon butter sauce and a GLUTEN FREE crepe. My youngest daughter had the "Toulon" crepe made with grilled spinach, tomatoes, onions and feta cheese with a GLUTEN FREE crepe.
We ended the meal with a "Louvre" dessert crepe, which we all shared. Caramelized banana, fresh strawberries, blueberries and vanilla ice cream.
I recommend this restaurant to anyone that is looking for something different and nutritious.
The portions were huge