“My family especially enjoys going to La Marsa.”
Review of La Marsa

La Marsa
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family especially enjoys going to La Marsa. The food is always very good and plentiful. The service is great. Always a good time.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was in town for business and read about the Middle Eastern food in the area. This place actually lived up to and exceeded my expectations. I didn't want the meal to end.

We started with their crushed lentil soup. It was served with some lemon on the side & it was hot, fresh & outstanding. The also served some hot like pita bread with garlic sauce. Boy was that good!

For the main course we had Shish Tawook with lemon oregano. It came with rice and grilled veggies. We also had a Fattoush salad which was perfect. I can't wait to return and have more.

The staff was friendly and we had good service.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and personal service. Although small, this place is a gem. We return again and again. We have never had a bad meal. We love it!!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food was too salty & overcooked. The service was extremely slow & incompetent. My family will not be returning there.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This place is wonderful. Friday night and had incredible service. Food is authentic and wonderful flavor. They bake their own pita on site and it is the best we have ever had. The humus, baba ghanooj and taboulli are they best we have ever experienced. The garlic spread they provide is packed with flavor. This is worth the trip. They have seven locations and will visit again and agian