“Wonderful Ambiance”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I was surprised at the ambiance of this hotel. White linen table cloths, nice upscale restaurant. Great menu. Decent vegetarian options. Plenty of parking.

1  Thank 412bee

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The food was very good, but the service was haphazard. We had spring rolls, pot stickers, sweet and sour chicken, and a beef dish that were all very good. The only thing I didn't like was the Almond Boneless Chicken which is a Detroit area specialty. Since I haven't lived in the area for many years, I thought I would try it. I guess you can't go home again. Other than that--loved the food.

1  Thank BarbaraSChicago_IL
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Friendly and professional service.
Well designed and executed menu.

Paul Vandenmuysenberg. pvmuysen@hotmail.com

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I don't know who's been rating this restaurant, but I have tried it three times now (granted, take-out only) only to be very disappointed. Perhaps reviews are by friends and family and Zagat ratings are fir sake. In any event, the Wonton appetizer with peanut sauce was extremely gooey, almost like glue, and their Singapore style Vermicelli is dry as a bone. Not only was the Vermacelli dry, but even a request for extra heat (spice) yielded little results. There are better Asian style restaurants where you can spend less and walk away feeling you received more of a value. If you do decide to dine here, stay away from the two items above.

2  Thank norayaremafried
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We had a party of six and shared dinners around the table. Every dish was excellent. Careful with the seasoning though. Some of our party did not like spicy, and even the mild and medium had a little kick to it. Some dishes came with no spice and they still had wonderful flavors. The food is very fresh and universally excellent.

Decent wine list although a little pricey. Service was good but the food is brought out when ready so not all dishes come at the same time. That actually worked out well for us since we were tasting each other's anyway.