“Great Lunch specials”

Dining options: Reservations
Detroit, Michigan
“Great Lunch specials”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We love to lunch here as the combos are very delicious,the back room is very noisy & has no ambiance.

Visited January 2014

Royal Oak, Michigan
“Not for me, prefer Korean, Thai, Vietnames and Mexican over Chinese any day of the week.”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I reluctantly went with a friend of mine and his best friend, who brought along his very strange cartoonish type Hedonistic Chinese wife (trophy-bride) and yes she dresses like a cartoon character, down to her pigtails, short Catholic school girl plaid skirt and huge hooker shoes (shapely woman but defo late 30s), cause that's what makes her filthy rich husband tick. She took it upon herself to order the entire meal for the 6 of us, while she entertained us with her cutsie self and showed off her newly acquired rotund silicone boobs. All I recall from the dinner was wanting to run for the nearest door and not stop until I felt I was safely out of arms and ears reach of this woman, it didn't help that much of our dishes were made of duck of some sort, which I am not a huge fan of since it's generally fatty. The food was ok, nothing special to write about. I have never been back.

• Visited April 2013
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Hard to review.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Hong Hua has great food (love the General Tso's chicken). There are some problems. Sometimes the service is less than stellar. One table will get better service than another. The staff (when not very busy) sit around and don't come to find out if you need anything during the meal. The prices are higher than most Chinese restaurants but the food is always fresh.

• Visited December 2013
F.H., MI
“Pride Goes Without a Fall is correct!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

"Pride Goes Without A Fall" is correct! They have insinuated that it was my fault that the order was wrong. I even have driven the food back to show them that they gave me the wrong food. Very arrogant people. It has slipped within the last year. Restaurant of the year did go to their heads!

Visited January 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Good Chinese food with seemingly high quality ingredients”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Three of us ate here and we ordered 3 meals to share. Overall, the food was very good, starting with the hot and sour soup which was excellent. We had beef and broccoli, a chicken dish, and seafood lo mien. Each of the dishes was tasty, the quality was very good (too often Chinese food seems to use tough beef cuts), and the service was good. Overall, I would most definitely recommend eating here and would certainly return. The prices were a bit high ($15/dish range), but not as bad as I was lead to believe from some of the other reviews.

• Visited February 2014