“Great food, terrible service.”
Review of Alfoccino

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Alfoccino
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My family has been enjoying dinners here for 25 years. While the food was great (as usual), our service was terrible. Our "waitress" Allison, seemed burdened by our group of 12. Since the restaurant was 20% full, not sure why. We were even scolded when someone asked for more breadsticks because "people eating pizza aren't supposed to eat bread". Really???? She was nowhere to be found at times and had little to no follow up. Very disapponting... she is lucky she added the tip to the bill or she would have gotten nothing. There was no manager on duty to complain to. Won't be going back...

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Nice bar, nice appetizer selections. Salmon and Steaks good, but on the overcooked side. Pasta sauces are done well Italian style. Many gluten-free options. Endless salad bowl, many choices for desserts so save room. If you stay in a nearby hotel, they take 10% off your food bill (not alcohol).

Reviewed May 15, 2014

The decor was outdated, the service was terrible and the food was medicare. Definitely not going back!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We recently had lunch with some friends. Alfoccinos is our unanimous choice. Everything was wonderful. The waitress was exception and didn't mind that we were there for 4 hours!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

My wife and I have been going here on and off for a number of years and have really enjoyed it. Their salad and hot breadsticks are especially good. My wife has even purchases bottles of there salad dressing in the past to use at home. We've really not had a bad meal there although I have to say we have found two entrees that we really like so well that we just keep ordering them each time we go. The only negative thing I can recall is that we ordered a slice of cake there once for desert and it was entirely dried out. I complained about it, something I almost never do, and the waiter just blew me off about it. It can sometimes get so busy that the service can slip and the place could use a little updating physically as well, which is why I didn't give it 5 stars. Try it and I think you'll go back too.