“Stay away....overpriced,horriable food,¬ and most imporatant BAD SERVICE”
Review of Le Chef - CLOSED

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Orchard Lake Road/Northwestern Hwy
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This place is is awful they brought me out a plate of chicken which was under cooked and when I complained the owner dressed in a joggin outfit with no hair net said she made the food and it was her idea of fresh! IT WAS RAW oh and btw they wouldn't take it off my bill instead they added on extras cause I complained!

There are newer reviews for Le Chef

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We have been enjoying Le Chef since before they got a liquor license. The food and service are excellent and the portions are generous, plan on taking some leftovers home. Outdoor sitting is enjoyable during the summer.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The food was good, but the service was extremely poor, specialy considering that the prices are not exactly low. I odered one dish and I was told they did not have that, so I picked something different. After 20 minutes, I was told they could not prepare that dish either and I had to pick another dish... of course, o compensation was offered.
Our waitress had an attitude and did not offer any refills, so we had to call a waiter from a different table.
We are never going back there.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

it is a bit slow but we felt we were in france with arabice food on our plate. Good friendly service

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I found a travelzoo deal for Le Chef and decided to try it. While I spent more than I had expected (the waiter did not specify what counted towards the voucher until AFTER the bill came) ultimately the experience was a positive one.

To sum it up:

Pros
1. Beautiful, calming atmosphere - white linens
2. Extensive menu (even offered Lebanese wine!)
3. Large Portions / Good Value
4. Fresh ingredients, Great Chicken Schawarma

Cons
1. Slow to be seated
2. Fatoosh Salad & Whole Lentil Soup was underwhelming (better at Mezza on Orchard Lake)
3. Large Portions / Overwhelming
4. Hummus was not especially memorable

Bottom Line: If you're looking for a regular place to get your Middle Eastern / Mediterranean yummies go to Mezza Grill on Orchard Lake Road - they have better flavors overall. But for a more upscale experience go to Le Chef!