“Holy weird.”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Holy weird.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Read about this place in Michigan Oddities and happened to be driving by. It's really cool for those of you that dig old, creepy games and antiques. My 7 yr old found a few more recent arcade games that he likes to play, but also found that he was creeped out by a lot of stuff in there. Probably better for teens and up. If you're in the area, I say it's worth the stop.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Weird, but what an interesting place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stumbled upon this place in a list of "Things to do with kids in Detroit." It was not far from the hotel we were staying in, so we decided to give it a try. We're glad we did! The place is CRAMMED with cheesy old fortune tellers, pinball machines, and video games. My kids, ages 13, 9, and 7 were a little "creeped out" by some of the old animatronics and posters, but for the most part, seemed to enjoy themselves. My husband, a comic book and video game nerd, was in his glory! There is no admission cost, but the machines themselves cost between 25 cents and a couple of dollars each to play. I wouldn't make a special trip just to go here, but if you are in the area, and have a couple of hours open, you should check it out!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank KidFun2011
NorCal
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I too, am a Pinball Afficianado from the Way Back, and”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

I think MOST of the newer Machines Work Perfectly. That is why I love this place. It has always been hard to find machines that fully function. MMMM's do..! They can be challenging, as in the case of the ultra fast Metallica Machine.. But, no one set any of the machines up to drain the balls. If anything, the manufacturers did.

But, I say operator error. Go back and try again, you'll have a better day next time.

Visited May 2014
Plymouth, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pinball is rigged”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

I am an avid pinball player. Do not come here if you are a serious player. The magnetism is grossly manipulated! I WASTED A LOT OF MONEY because they set the magnetism to make you fail.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Pinballgal
Highland, Michigan
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Video games and amusement machines galore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

This place was very cool. Fun for thr whole family. Games from classics such as pac man and pinn ball machines to skeet ball, and newer titles.

Everyone had a blast from my three yr old... to my 15yr old. It is a bit claustrophobic inside.

Visited April 2014